Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sicko HoodRich
Suspect ID
121417, 65065,101217
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2023
Time of violation
20:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FAnRqwjjA5s

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
it all happen when these 3 people were following my friend on highway to that my friend said he will bring them to house so i was prepared and told everybody to give them demands and if they do not leave shoot , u can also see in this video that my family members were telling em to leave as they followed my friend all the way to house , but guess what they broke server rule and did UB driving and killed us all without proper Rp , And on second video on my comment you can see how they respond to getting UB punishment , dear admins people like this take rules lightly and you can see how he was laughing on getting only UB driving as punishment please do so annoying kids like these learn how to do RP , we follow all rules we were communicating on radio trynna give them proper demands do RP properly and they laughed at us by doin UB driving to kill us , you can see i didnt even shoot at em as theres no point smh

Tazy

Player
Player
You giving us demands to leave the area, so where is the RDM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom