Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshat Parakh

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Akshat parakh
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT+5:30
Average online per day - 6-8 Hours
Your Discord - Akshat06#6450
Your Nickname - Ruby Reddy
Your ID - 31842

Additional information

Leader of Marubunta Grande
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

In my role as the leader of Marabunta Grande, I am committed to transforming the gang into a well-organized and active entity, focused on a range of activities including store robberies and more. A key aspect of this transformation lies in our comprehensive bonus system that rewards dedication and commitment. The appointment of the deputy and underdeputy will be a careful and considered choice, ensuring individuals who embody the gang's values and principles. We stand firm against any form of favoritism, upholding fairness and equality within our ranks. Operating around the clock, Marabunta will be an ever-present force. My foremost aim during my 30-day leadership tenure is to elevate the quality of roleplay and enhance Marabunta's overall activity. In scenarios like store robberies and hostage situations, I will diligently prevent metagaming and powergaming, fostering immersive and engaging roleplay experiences. Together, we will lead Marabunta Grande to new heights, establishing our dominance as we rise to the top.

Lastly, I am fortunate to have assembled a formidable team of high-ranking members in our gang's hierarchy. These individuals possess a deep understanding of our goals and a shared commitment to our vision. With their unwavering support and expertise, we will navigate the challenges ahead and steer Marabunta Grande towards unprecedented success. Together, we will solidify our position at the forefront, setting an example for unity, efficiency, and excellence within the criminal underworld. Our collective efforts will undoubtedly propel Marabunta Grande to the pinnacle of its power and influence.

Thanks,
Marabunta On TOP!!

Akshat Parakh

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Akshat parakh
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT+5:30
Average online per day - 6-8 Hours
Your Discord - Akshat06#6450
Your Nickname - Ruby Reddy
Your ID - 31842

Additional information

Leader of Marubunta Grande
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

In my role as the leader of Marabunta Grande, I am committed to transforming the gang into a well-organized and active entity, focused on a range of activities including store robberies and more. A key aspect of this transformation lies in our comprehensive bonus system that rewards dedication and commitment. The appointment of the deputy and underdeputy will be a careful and considered choice, ensuring individuals who embody the gang's values and principles. We stand firm against any form of favoritism, upholding fairness and equality within our ranks. Operating around the clock, Marabunta will be an ever-present force. My foremost aim during my 30-day leadership tenure is to elevate the quality of roleplay and enhance Marabunta's overall activity. In scenarios like store robberies and hostage situations, I will diligently prevent metagaming and powergaming, fostering immersive and engaging roleplay experiences. Together, we will lead Marabunta Grande to new heights, establishing our dominance as we rise to the top.

Lastly, I am fortunate to have assembled a formidable team of high-ranking members in our gang's hierarchy. These individuals possess a deep understanding of our goals and a shared commitment to our vision. With their unwavering support and expertise, we will navigate the challenges ahead and steer Marabunta Grande towards unprecedented success. Together, we will solidify our position at the forefront, setting an example for unity, efficiency, and excellence within the criminal underworld. Our collective efforts will undoubtedly propel Marabunta Grande to the pinnacle of its power and influence.

Thanks,
Marabunta On TOP!!
Close it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom