Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Gabe_Barr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 11, 2021
Time of violation
4:38
Proofs
https://streamable.com/3bihex

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
ID 41107 is clearly metagaming, some how knowing my character name while I'm wearing a mask and never interacting with this person before. Honestly, this is really immersion ruining as there has been no character progression made for him to know who I am.

Bannable

Player
Player
Bro ive seen you, spoken to you, and had my allies id you before. I'm well aware of who you are through this server and this server only. I never confirmed it was you. I saw the outfit you are notorious for wearing and called it out. Thats it

Bannable

Player
Player
Also to bring up immersion is crazy. You are sitting on top of a car in the ghetto dancing with music being played out the mic (most likely hasnt been rped). Waiting for any car to slow down so you can shoot them from on top of megamall.

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
ID 41107 is clearly metagaming, some how knowing my character name while I'm wearing a mask and never interacting with this person before. Honestly, this is really immersion ruining as there has been no character progression made for him to know who I am.
Whats immersion breaking is you risking your life dancing in the middle of a open street in the ghetto blasting music that you probably didnt rp. :)

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Bro ive seen you, spoken to you, and had my allies id you before. I'm well aware of who you are through this server and this server only. I never confirmed it was you. I saw the outfit you are notorious for wearing and called it out. Thats it
You or your allies have never ID'd me and I have never introduced myself to any of you. My outfit doesn't mean anything.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Also to bring up immersion is crazy. You are sitting on top of a car in the ghetto dancing with music being played out the mic (most likely hasnt been rped). Waiting for any car to slow down so you can shoot them from on top of megamall.
It's called an ambush, we run the ghetto so we sit in it waiting for people to fall for it. What is rp ruining is you metagaming.

Bannable

Player
Player
Bro I've been told that the outfit that you were wearing is worn by a guy named "Gabe Barr". Whether or not that introduction came from you or not is irrelevant. I assumed that it was you because of the knowledge I gained icly.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Bro I've been told that the outfit that you were wearing is worn by a guy named "Gabe Barr". Whether or not that introduction came from you or not is irrelevant.
I would love to see proof of how they managed to identify that it was me considering none of them have ID'd me. :unsure:

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player

Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 41107 will receive a punishment for metagaming.

Knowing someone's name when said person is wearing a mask and is not affiliated with you is metagaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom