Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Savannah Luciano
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 11, 2023
Time of violation
20:28
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvMqyF7KBss

Hoo-Dini

Player
Player
as seen in my attached footage i was RDM while sitting in a car not doing anything to spark the situation.

Bunda22

Player
Player
u was told to move the car from the property and for a start u was demanded to leave your not showing full sitation then you sexually harassed the lady ? You was given demands to move the car and you was given demands to leave but you not show full situation wise that ???

Hoo-Dini

Player
Player
i was not the driver. i was only a passanger i was even in the back of the car not doing anything. just a passanger.

Ella Gregory

Player
Player
u was told to move the car from the property and for a start u was demanded to leave your not showing full sitation then you sexually harassed the lady ? You was given demands to move the car and you was given demands to leave but you not show full situation wise that ???
if we take it like that she sexually harassed him first, second he was not the driver and he was on the sidewalk so public space not ur property

Bunda22

Player
Player
Bro u guys are jokers u was demanded to leave and u didn’t are u stupid ?? We can kill u ur car is on our property and you both didn’t leave nor feared for your life and the video shows that and plus doesn’t show full situation we told u to leave multiple times make it make sence bots

Bunda22

Player
Player
Cut out the first part of us telling you both to leave and u didn’t nice cutting a video and admin can see ur not showing the truth videos shows

Hoo-Dini

Player
Player
i was in the car waiting, you desided to shoot someone in the backseat that was not doing anything, not the driver, so your in fault here, as it wasnt my car i could not do anything, and you still desided to RDM me without any demands to me in person. (as not being the owner of the car )

Hoo-Dini

Player
Player
i showed the full part of what is relevant to the situation, as i was only a passanger and not a participant until you desided to kill me for no reason, only conversation you had was with the other guy, i was just riding along with him

Hoo-Dini

Player
Player
Admins Please cancel complaint, it dosnt matter anymore, and have been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom