Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haley Parker

The Silverhand
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Jonathan
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 12-15 hours
5. Your Discord: JSalazar#4393
6. Your Nickname: Haley Parker
7. Your ID: 29116

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1st:
Since I joined the city I have been in all of the legal organization, I started on every org from the lowest rank possible and I got the high command's position, I was in company with many leaders I saw their weaknesses, their mistakes and achievements. I gained enough experience from them to not repeat those mistakes again. and one of the reasons why I joined FIB in the first place was to take down the corruption from the city and don't let there be corruption anywhere and when I got the HOD of UnderCover, one of the main departments in FIB I tried my best and took down some corrupted agents in the FIB. With that being said I have the experience to become the leader of the FIB and take down any corruption there is in the city between all of the organization.

2nd: One of the other reasons is to make FIB more professional than it is at it has been. I have been in several RP situations while I was in Legal/Illegal Organizations and I've seen how these organizations make simple mistakes including some of the organizations and their members being unprofessional and not serious in RP situations, one of the leading and most prominent examples of which are hostage negotiations. What I want to achieve by leading FIB is that I want to make the RP situations for this organization as serious as it has to be without ruining the fun and thrill of good RP.

When I was a part of FIB, I have been in most of the departments and I've seen how various departments work. I have ideas and plans to reform departments which are in need of it to make them better. I will assign more experienced and active Head of Departments to train members of their respective departments more professionally and will have an active Field Training Department to ensure that Junior Agents get their training with maximum efficiency.

3rd: And at the end, I’d like to add a new Department, J.T.T.F (Joint Terrorism Task Force), this department is being brought out of the crippling need to combat the amount of hostile gang activity that is seen in outside the city which is putting a lot of Legal Organizations in danger with constant reports of kidnapping and robbing that is being seen outside the city. The main thing that makes this department different from its counterparts is that it employs inter-organizational co-operation.

One of main objectives of J.T.T.F is to bring all specialized departments of various Law Enforcement Organizations together to combat hostile activity outside the city. One of its prime candidates for regular patrols will be National Guard. J.T.T.F will be deployed for regular patrols outside the city with co-operation of National Guard. These convoys will usually consist of not less than 5 cars. J.T.T.F units, since only deployed in non-event situations will always be equipped with heavy weaponry (LMGs and Heavy Shotguns). To ensure these kinds of expensive weaponry is in trusted hands, J.T.T.F will be an invite-only Department, taking in people who can be trusted with their experience and independent decision-making skills.

To avoid confusion, J.T.T.F is not an upgraded version of Spec Ops. Spec Ops will only be deployed and be taking lead of tactical situations in events which are enclosed to smaller areas such as Store Robberies, Gun Store Robberies, Black Market Raids, Gang Raids, etc. While J.T.T.F is more focused to integrating various departments of all organizations and even integrating agents from different departments such as undercover and Spec Ops to employ their specialties to help in this department. In short, J.T.T.F is focused on inter-Organizational and inter-Departmental co-operation to pacify threats outside the city with maximum firepower as well as efficiency to make it safer for civilians and LEOs alike. J.T.T.F will be deployed in the following situations:
- Regular organized Outer.
- City patrols which will be coordinated with other organizations, especially with National Guard.
- Globals outside the city.
- Hostage Situations (Except Store Robberies).
- Ghetto Patrols.

3. Your advises for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I will make the RP more serious and make some new and different changes to FIB such as:

- Change clothes and cars if possible.

- Weekly events with bonuses to the agents in order to motivate them.

- Create STRICT RULES system everyone has to follow to prevent toxicity inside the organization.

- Having good relationship with all the other organizations.

- Removing favoritism from the organization.

- Giving bonuses to the best agent of the week based on the hard work they did and are doing (exp.: the agent with the most confiscated items, the agent with the biggest amount of arrests, the agent who destroyed the biggest amount of cannabis sites, the agent who trained more junior agents)

- Creating healthy competition between all the departments to engage in good relationships, with bonuses (exp.: undercover vs spec ops - 5v5 arena tournament; undercover vs HR - more arrests in 2 hours)

- Assigning specific undercover agents to every legal org to keep an eye on any illegal activities performed.

- Take more advantage of /me and /do commands.

We will be doing more:

- Undercover busts.

- Family raids.

- Gang raids.

- Black market raids.

John Marshal

"Seeking recognition is the first step to failure"
Player
+1, hardworking and has great experience in the field. Wish you good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom