Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rick Lewis
Suspect ID
299071, 103215
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2023
Time of violation
02:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1zudX4KRdf4

Rick Lewis

Player
Player
Everything in the POV, FYI I text those stuff in NON-RP channel, so it shouldn't be Mixing

Last edited:

Rick Lewis

Player
Player
I didn’t even shot I held up a gun and said get out didn’t shoot so you can’t get me in trouble.

Whatever man, I don't have time for your or your friend's "yOu'rE CoP I cAn KiLl yOu, iTs NoT RdM" stuff, and I do not hear you give any demands to me. Admins will decide in the end. I am trying to do some good to you guys and in the end, this is what I get. You two should feel amazing about yourselves.

Last edited:

BigFatDrifts

Player
Player
Whatever man, I don't have time for your or your friend's "yOu'rE CoP I cAn KiLl yOu, iTs NoT RdM" stuff, and I do not hear you give any demands to me. Admins will decide in the end. I am trying to do some good to you guys and in the end, this is what I get. You two should feel amazing about yourselves.
Speak eNgLiSh OkAY bUDdY.

Monty McKnight

Player
Player
How can you argue that you didn’t just RDM this guy?? He heals you and then you just kill him with no demands and no reason

“Ur a cop” isn’t a valid reason to blow his brains out with a shotgun from point blank range whilst he’s in a tow truck

My guy couldn’t even defend himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom