Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Victor Calipso
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2023
Time of violation
6:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khBPAIfWtYk

Victor Omni

Player
Player
yeah there you go he was trying show his id you started punching ,soo basicly its self report punching in green zone and fail rp
Ayush respectfully you where not involved in this situation so please stop commenting you had no idea what he was gonna do as you cannot read his mind and still doesn’t cover the fact that he processed me while I was wearing a mask the script not letting you isn’t an excuse to break a rule and in the begging he arrested me for trying to make sure he was a cop I even said I’ll comply if he shows me he’s a cop

Victor Omni

Player
Player
thats because of blackmagic
It’s not black magic and you can see in his pov he even called Admin to let them know it’s not working but he didn’t try to get someone else to try and remove it he just kept going with me having a mask on in which he was aware of as it clearly shows it in his pov also

Victor Omni

Player
Player
He checked your pockets for your passport
im done replying on here as this thread is getting too long but he still havent seen my face when you look for wanted criminals you say take off your mask and show passport because passport isnt enough to identify it will be metagaming at that point if you arrest a masked wanted criminal just from seeing their passport with that being said ill let the admins decide where this goes as me replying wont make a difference i posted my pov derpee posted a better pov admins have what they need to review im done here

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV

Any comments not being the POV requested below will be punished accordingly!

ID 1228 has 12 hours to provide full POV of the entire arrest procedure as per Rules for state 5.6​

Dupree_lucky

Player
Player
Requesting POV

Any comments not being the POV requested below will be punished accordingly!

ID 1228 has 12 hours to provide full POV of the entire arrest procedure as per Rules for state 5.6​
Why dont you also ask for full bodycam review from him as well ?

Tyrell Johnson

Senior Administrator
Why dont you also ask for full bodycam review from him as well ?
Because you are required to have POV of the arrest, he is not required to have POV of the entire situation. No further replies unless it is POV or a statement that you cannot provide it.

Dupree_lucky

Player
Player
I am using a windows recording software called game bar and earlier this morning i had an windows update that for some reason had disconnected my microphone from this recording device, i did not know that until this weird forum report occurred where this player brough IC issues to OOC and i had to upload my proof of video otherwise known as POV.

How ever this video clearly shows that this player has no intentions whatsoever to actually roleplay and after he himself had left FIB org he has been constantly harassing and provoking members of FIB with the only reason to hope for their mistakes so he can put them here on the forum and ruin everyone else's role play on GrandRoleplay. There are at least 10 people including some HC of FIB that can witness this matter.

This video shows how i am arresting and processing this player or atleast was trying to since he has no intention of role playing he had asked several times for my id and i always provides it at doc in secured locations to those who ask for it when going through the process but in this matter it was clearly impossible due to him not role playing and instantly went on attack 2 times first time when i uncuffed him asking for him to remove his mask and to provide passport and second time when i have gone through the arrest.

My intention was to book him for following:
3.5 Failure to comply.
3.2 Obstruction of Justice.
due to interfering on the crime scene where it just had been a hostage situation.

and due to his attacks on DOC i also charged him with the following:
3.10 Battery of a public servant.

I also like it is clearly stated in this video that I tried to contact an admin due to the script error of ripping off his mask and since there was no response and i got an answer about 15 minutes later after the situation which itself is not so good since that will waste everyone's time of role playing etc.

Dupree_lucky

Player
Player
Because you are required to have POV of the arrest, he is not required to have POV of the entire situation. No further replies unless it is POV or a statement that you cannot provide it.
Here is just some proof that after my situation with victor and me discovering the issue of my microphone that i had corrected it and that all other body cams after this situation has a clear voice of me in my videos.

Tyrell Johnson

Senior Administrator
Rejected

After careful consideration I have decided the following:
- The provided POV does not show ID 1228 actually throwing someone in the water, it shows ID 163509 showing up to an active shootout, on an active crime scene;
- Showing ID is purely IC and should be dealt with IC;
- A player has to have his mask removed in order to be identified, however this time the script failed to do this. ID 163509 was given plenty of opportunity to remove his mask, but chose to punch ID 1228 instead. It also shows ID 1228 requesting admin support, which was not provided at that time. By doing so it justifies the continuation of the arresting procedure in this specific situation.

Therefore ID 1228 will not receive punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom