Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Paul

Former SAHP
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Tanmay
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 6hr +
5. Your Discord- HERO#9227
6. Your Nickname- Adam Paul
7. Your ID- 76837

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- I want to be an admin to take RP on next level but with each and every rule properly followed. We all are here to enjoy our time and get down from stress , but some people try to ruin this fun by using some cheats , I will punish them and also talk to them and explain them how to is affecting everybody so much. I want everyone to enjoy and take this server on top with their RP skills.

2. What are your strengths?
- My some of the strengths are Quick learning , Hard worker , Leadership Quality , Time Management , Multi-tasking , Good Listener and a good situation handler.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- My weakness is that I don't left any work in middle. And I am a quick leaner so I can quickly patch up with all things and be perfect.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- I can leave my RP life to become an admin , it's a Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I don't have a business , So it's a Yes.

surya bidhuri

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Tanmay
2. Your age- 18
7. Your ID- 76837

Additional information

- I want to be an admin to take RP on next level but with each and every rule properly followed. We all are here to enjoy our time and get down from stress , but some people try to ruin this fun by using some cheats , I will punish them and also talk to them and explain them how to is affecting everybody so much. I want everyone to enjoy and take this server on top with their RP skills.

- My some of the strengths are Quick learning , Hard worker , Leadership Quality , Time Management , Multi-tasking , Good Listener and a good situation handler.

- My weakness is that I don't left any work in middle. And I am a quick leaner so I can quickly patch up with all things and be perfect.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
+

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Tanmay
2. Your age- 18
7. Your ID- 76837

Additional information

++ good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom