Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Capone_Rabbit
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 16, 2021
Time of violation
10:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HGu2VDekZQE

Pablo Shakur

Player
Player
He didnt want to leave our HQ he always come in our HQ to try to sell Masks and he didnt leave. Then he started insulting me This Is my POV:

Pablo Shakur

Player
Player
First of all dont be an idiot and dont talk shit in a report and second I DM you out side black market i got demorgan for that you cant get banned for that hahah. You get a banned when you insult some one like the men above you did

Pablo Shakur

Player
Player
3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days. This is The Role He Broke

Pablo Shakur

Player
Player
What Title should I Do I Think it's good like that now I did the number of the role now as well

Tony Tana

Player
Player
When I said motherfucker I didn’t mean he’s actual motherfucker this is the definition of motherfucker
a despicable or very unpleasant person or thing.
a person or thing of a specified kind, especially one that is formidable, remarkable, or impressive in some way.

Pablo Shakur

Player
Player
You cant Mention Some one parents cause you think you have the appetite to mention some one parents i dont understand you guys. If some one have their parents dead what you gonna do like you will heart there feelings so bad

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
When I said motherfucker I didn’t mean he’s actual motherfucker this is the definition of motherfucker
a despicable or very unpleasant person or thing.
a person or thing of a specified kind, especially one that is formidable, remarkable, or impressive in some way.
Dude why can’t you respect the community...leave if you don’t want to

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to deny this report.​
  • The words he used were not directed to your parents in any way, shape, or form. He used it as an insult and when you told him to leave he did shortly after.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom