Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
steve austinn
Suspect ID
id33377,id46141
Date of violation
Jul 11, 2021
Time of violation
11:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SxYOYujA8Ek

chetan

Player
Player
there was a party at house number 565 which was hosted by kay lavishh and at that party these guys were DJ and one guy started to misbehave with girls and she called her boyfriend and some random guys came into party and both of this guys were killed in party after that this guy was snipping in the party for self defence i pulled out my sniper and i was not even shooting at them i was just pointing for my self defence beacause they were doing rdm adn vdm from long time and after 20 minutes this guys pulled up to my family house and he killed me for no reason and after that he sent me to heaven which is mercy killing.

Faisalbarba

Player
Player
there was a party at house number 565 which was hosted by kay lavishh and at that party these guys were DJ and one guy started to misbehave with girls and she called her boyfriend and some random guys came into party and both of this guys were killed in party after that this guy was snipping in the party for self defence i pulled out my sniper and i was not even shooting at them i was just pointing for my self defence beacause they were doing rdm adn vdm from long time and after 20 minutes this guys pulled up to my family house and he killed me for no reason and after that he sent me to heaven which is mercy killing.
Alright I don't know why you straight up lied about this whole situation but as you can see you mention in the video that "they came to the party and they were killed" also my friend clearly mentions that you were disrespecting him so how is that in any way RDM? definition of RDM : stands for Random Deathmatch, or basically killing without a reason. It's a very simple concept that is largely misunderstood. People get upset because they get killed and blame it on RDM, when really, in a roleplay perspective, you can kill if someone making you feel unsafe, attacking you, whatever. You were attacking me and my friend after we came and tried to ask you why you were shooting us with a sniper. We came into a party and I was DJ so I don't understand what you mean by this girl called her friends? Out of nowhere I were killed and when I came back to get my car you immediately open fired at me without any demands. As to why you were shot by my friend he was clearly speaking to you about how you were disrespecting him and the Barbados name as a whole and you were running around and provoking the situation. Sadly my POV did not save so I cannot provide my point of view in what happened 20 minutes prior to this situation. I opened fire on your friend when he clearly pulled out a gun to kill my friend in no way did I RDM you and we weren't in city either nor where we standing at your family house. We can kill you if we have a reason to as we clearly did as you can see in your own POV. Hense to why you were lying about what happened prior to the situation my other friend does have POV and I will be sending it once he is awake we randomly got killed in a party and when we came to get our stuff YOU yourself instantly opened fire.
Also I request you to show the full POV of what happened before you were killed please.

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
we didn't harass anybody I was AFK and my brother Faisal was Dj, bring pov of harassment please, you brought 20 of the green gang against two Barbados cause we have been clapping everyone from bloods and marabunta and families, and you were using a sniper after we came back for our car(hambarghini) you used sniper, we came back to confront for your disrespect against the barbados and you pulled out a weapon all of a sudden and I clapped you, your friend also pulled out a gun and brother Faisal proceeded to clap, we didn't mercy kill cause we are not related I can kill you if I want i am a barbados you are from a random family but for sure not barbados, you should've listened to zack when he said to drop it. BARBADOS ON TOP.

Faisalbarba

Player
Player
Also I'd like to say that not a single one of us have a sniper so why do you lie and say we were sniping if we were already killed? you also instantly pull out a gun when my friend gives you demands which made him fear for his safety.

Ousmane LeBlanc

Player
Player
I'm going to reject this forum because there isn't enough evidence to prove they killed you guys for no reason
closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom