Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arj Pluxury

"I am your Worst Nightmare"
Server Administrator
1. IRL Name:- Amr
2. IRL Age:- 24
3. Time Zone:- GMT
4. Average online per day:- 5 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord:- argentiny
6. Your Nickname:- Argentiny Jhonson
7. Your ID:- 814

Additional information

1. Leader of... LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be leader of LSPD for some reasons:
(1) i have been in LSPD before for 2 terms, FIB for 1 Term and SAHP for 6 Terms with different Leaders.

(2) LSPD is built on rapid response to anything that happens, LSPD is not only punish criminals, they are also helping the needy.

(3) I would be responsible for organizing and managing the LSPD team, I would use my leadership skills to guide team members and organize their efforts to ensure the effectiveness of the LSPD and achieve justice.

(4) Providing Support and Assistance, I would be available to provide support and assistance to LSPD officers, I would work on developing training programs to improve the police skills and enhance communication and collaboration among everyone, I would be ready to listen to Officers and Citizines needs and address their issues with goodwill and empathy.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

LSPD Departments:-
1- Human Resources (HR):
Human Resources will be the division that will be responsible for all of the things going inside the organization.
(1) They will be responsible for the recruitments.
(2) They will be responsible for training to make sure the new officers will master thier job and will achieve all the confidence they need.

2- Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT):
Special Weapons and Tactics are specialized units within law enforcement agencies that are trained to handle high-risk situations that go beyond the capabilities of regular police officers
(1) They will be responsible for responding to Events [ Store Robberies - Hostage Situations - Subs - Bank Protection ].

3- Internal Affairs (IA):
Internal Affairs unit are responsible for investigating and addressing allegations of misconduct or unethical behavior by the LSPD officers.
(1) They will be responsible for checking [ gun license - health insurance - illegal items/weapons ] of the officers.
(2) They will be responsible for checking [ bodycam footages ] of the officers to ensure everything is done.
(3) They will be responsible for internal issues [ case files ] of the officers who caught in wrong situation.

4- Undercover (UC):
Undercover are specialized units researching and gathering intelligence.
(1) They will be responsible for intelligent crime stoppers, They will be in the city with their own cars to collect evidence to use for future reference.

5- The Parking Enforcement (PE):-
Parking enforcement refers to the process of monitoring and regulating parking activities in a designated area. It involves enforcing parking regulations, issuing parking fines, and ensuring compliance with parking rules and restrictions.

(1) They will be responsible for Patrols in the city to tow the violating cars and give them fines.

Thanks for Reading My Application.

Best Regards:

Argentiny Jhonson

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Interview will be on 19/08/2023, at 17:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact Oghi Flann or Julio Bloomfield or Chanush Movva in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection.​

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Did not showed up for Interview​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom