Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BoTrkey Ninja
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 13, 2023
Time of violation
14:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sdYrWbwJozM

Bo Trkey

Player
Player
Dear Administrators,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an incident that occurred in the game recently. I was killed by another player in the ghetto area, and unfortunately, their behavior took a very toxic turn afterward. They resorted to insulting language and even went as far as taking a picture of my character's lifeless body. I believe that such behavior goes against the principles of fair play and sportsmanship that our community upholds. Toxicity not only ruins the gaming experience but also creates a hostile environment for everyone involved. I kindly request that appropriate action be taken against this player. It is my hope that the administration can address this matter seriously and apply the necessary measures to deter such behavior in the future. By maintaining a respectful and enjoyable gaming environment, we can ensure a better experience for all players. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely, BoTerky Ninja.

steve grand

Player
Player
its no toxicity , all player doing this same things in ghetto if he got punished than i thik every single players got punished included ninja and other gangs.

Ferass Braxton

Player
Player
Dear Administrators,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an incident that occurred in the game recently. I was killed by another player in the ghetto area, and unfortunately, their behavior took a very toxic turn afterward. They resorted to insulting language and even went as far as taking a picture of my character's lifeless body. I believe that such behavior goes against the principles of fair play and sportsmanship that our community upholds. Toxicity not only ruins the gaming experience but also creates a hostile environment for everyone involved. I kindly request that appropriate action be taken against this player. It is my hope that the administration can address this matter seriously and apply the necessary measures to deter such behavior in the future. By maintaining a respectful and enjoyable gaming environment, we can ensure a better experience for all players. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely, BoTerky Ninja.
Hello,
In the Evidence which u Provide i cannot see any kind of Toxicity etc... However ur Evidence are not Valide I can proof also
How u Fear RP And Provoking me During RP As an IC We all Gangs in Ghetto Everyone can Speak to u like this If i u guys Catch me
In Ghetto Or something u will Speak shit to me and That normal at all Cannot take it as Provoking or Toxicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom