Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Provoking And Doing DM After Multiple Warning|Sam DeaconStjohn

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Bidzina_Tabagari
Administrators nickname
Sam_DeaconStjohn
Date
Jul 11, 2021
Time
12:31
Proofs
https://ibb.co/6vsCs9k

Bidzina_Tabagari

Player
Player
Regan_Smitch And Her Family Members Stay In Roof And Shoot Me 1 Revolver Ammo I Stay Her House And Start OBS That I Make A Video After Next He Dont Shooting Again Im Not Talking This People.
When They Dont shooting Im Turn Off OBS After Next Coming Admin Sam DeaconStjohn And Say Me >You Again WTF?< I Say What The Metter, After Next He Give Me Demorgan 4H For Provoking And Doing DM After Multiple Warning.
Last Day When This People Kill Me I Upload Video In Forum And this people Got Jails after next Regan Smitch Text Me SMS That You Are Snitch And Mouse Photos And say That i playong only Funny RP and you upload video in forum i say that them give me warn and demorgans and now when you kill me i upload forum all time he say that it is only rp and not need upload in forum..
Check Server LOGS And You Show That I dont Kill This People Moreover you show that he shooting me revolver.
today im not provoking this people he provoking me he shooting first and next give me demorgan
I want video Sam DeaconStjohn you say that im provoking and make a dm show me video that today 7/11/2021 i make dm this people im not provoking The voice did not come out and i got demorgan 4H Show Logs And Make an appropriate response

Bidzina_Tabagari

Player
Player
Sam Daeconstjohn say that your video provoking and dm it forum i finding but i can not find please also link me this videos please

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Provide POV of this situation please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom