Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
rich rami
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 15, 2023
Time of violation
16:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/a-H4HGz3tRU

fethi bvb

Player
Player
there is no roleplay in yr pov .. first :1) i come to do raid , someone gived me 5 secs incorrectly and very quickly . then hes shooted me after i left his house (like in the pov), 2) metagaming , they playing while they in discord 3) they insulting my family and call us (((g*ys and kids))) 4) hes talked with me in arabic language (FL). 5) pov owner you must to improve yr english while you playing in eng server

Rami Hill

Player
Player
there is no roleplay in yr pov .. first :1) i come to do raid , someone gived me 5 secs incorrectly and very quickly . then hes shooted me after i left his house (like in the pov), 2) metagaming , they playing while they in discord 3) they insulting my family and call us (((g*ys and kids))) 4) hes talked with me in arabic language (FL). 5) pov owner you must to improve yr english while you playing in eng server
the frind with me on discord isnt even there when the event happened bro

Mustafa Titans

Player
Player
Dear Fathi, I hope you read the rolls on the server, because when my friend gave you 5 seconds, he shot you to get away from the family house, but you broke the rules, and we will see the final decision from the admin because they know much more than us. Thank you.

Ahmed shelby

Player
Player
dear Mustafa, yr friend gave fethi 5 secs like the Bugatti speed , the problem not here , the problem yr friend shoot fethi out the fam area , if you don't see that put glasses to see... .
1elm7VIhEo2Zmbgl.gif

Last edited:

Mustafa Titans

Player
Player
dear Mustafa, yr friend gave fethi 5 secs like the Bugatti speed , the problem not here , the problem yr friend shoot fethi out the fam area , if you don't see that put glasses to see... .​
Dear friend, the words that are said on the Discord have nothing to do with what happened. I can talk as I want on the Discord when you are not with me on the call, and the man who is talking is not the owner of the video.

Ahmed shelby

Player
Player
Dear Human, I am talking about the 5 seconds! secondly I don't care who is the owner and who is not the word was said when my family was there so no one cares who said and go READ THE RULES OF THE CITY AGAIN!
And don't try to debate cuz everything your Friends did is wrong.
1elm7VIhEo2Zmbgl.gif

fethi bvb

Player
Player
Dear friend, the words that are said on the Discord have nothing to do with what happened. I can talk as I want on the Discord when you are not with me on the call, and the man who is talking is not the owner of the video.
i dont know why you replying on a massage in the WEST while you are in the EAST.... wt the fofooo ;;;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom