Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Steven WarLord
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 15, 2023
Time of violation
23:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HMmtgX7rdFg

find out part2

Player
Player
so us bloods are robbing in beach ghetto we pick this one player up as soon as we get him up he sets an mp for ballas gang as that is fail rp and fear rp mg as things are going on i was robbed why no gang cars there as you can see in my pov a balla pulled up in one car then they robbed me told me to leave i left and ran down the street ballas came an killed me right after they robbed me in video you can hear at the end we just rob him why you kill him fail rp and please watch videos there is more one kid in a yellow lv scarf just comes in out no where teleporting? car ramming when they are trying to rob me i cant hear the kid thats trying to rob me i was not stalling i did everything they asked ballas and players should get warnings where are there cars ??? its not my prob the map if they had cars was bugged i am upset about this and feel i should be comensated for my loss in guns and money with justice gangs should not have 300k ids that do not know what they are doing or just dont care at all this all started with a noob they use to do these things and we the opps family is in this too all opps and ballas

teleporting? car ramming
???

where are the gang cars i am upset about this and feel i should be comensated for my loss in guns and money with justice as there is not one gang car but bloods in my pov

Last edited:

Richard Killa

Player
Player
so us bloods are robbing in beach ghetto we pick this one player up as soon as we get him up he sets an mp for ballas gang as that is fail rp and fear rp mg as things are going on i was robbed why no gang cars there as you can see in my pov a balla pulled up in one car then they robbed me told me to leave i left and ran down the street ballas came an killed me right after they robbed me in video you can hear at the end we just rob him why you kill him fail rp and please watch videos there is more one kid in a yellow lv scarf just comes in out no where teleporting? car ramming when they are trying to rob me i cant hear the kid thats trying to rob me i was not stalling i did everything they asked ballas and players should get warnings where are there cars ??? its not my prob the map if they had cars was bugged i am upset about this and feel i should be comensated for my loss in guns and money with justice gangs should not have 300k ids that do not know what they are doing or just dont care at all this all started with a noob they use to do these things and we the opps family is in this too all opps and ballas

teleporting? car ramming
???

where are the gang cars i am upset about this and feel i should be comensated for my loss in guns and money with justice as there is not one gang car but bloods in my pov
No compensation. It isnt off topic as I was the one robbing and have the video and picture.

Clearly, two cars as you see in the picture. Also, just helping, but it's "Mass Rule Break", not "Mass Rule Brake".

Stranger2

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
One more thing, the guy you guys were robbing isn't part of ballas

I like how we came for backup as an army tho, feels wholesome

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
One more thing, the guy you guys were robbing isn't part of ballas

I like how we came for backup as an army tho, feels wholesome
Im not doing any toxicity or offtopic i told u provide longer pov so we can know what happened and richard already uploaded that .
Have a nice day

Lorna Lovegood

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
please punish all toxic and nasty mean offtop comments and may i add all i see is a pic i left over 6 mins of pov
You:
ZZHP3m7.jpeg

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Wrong Title.
The Title and Description dont match. Title names violation of only 304360, while in the description you want multiple IDs to get punished. Moveover you post multiple Videos of different Situations. Please Name in the Title the person(s) you want to see punished and the violation as explained in the following thread. You can name 0000 to get investigation on multiple individuals.
How you did it its incorrect and confusing. Read on how to create threads:

You can redo the thread on the same topic, but different situations may need different threads.

The Forum Accounts PhantomAssassin, Abu Sawsan, Stranger2, Lorna Lovegood, Kaiju, Camila Gonzalez and find out part2 will receive Forum-punishments for Offtopic and/or Toxicity.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom