Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gabe Hobloss
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 16, 2023
Time of violation
9:55 city
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQR2yEY2Ago

Gabe Hoblos

Player
Player
i was arresting this man for P.C 3.5 failure to comply he started going off on saying i didnt ask before searching him even though he was being arrested. then he procceded to say see you on forums IC i dont know what that is like i said then he CL

jinxzone

Player
Player
i was arresting this man for P.C 3.5 failure to comply he started going off on saying i didnt ask before searching him even though he was being arrested. then he procceded to say see you on forums IC i dont know what that is like i said then he CL
what is the P.C 3.5 ?? he was driving in the city and you started provoking him and then you used engine blocker for what?? also you didn't ask or say anything about you gonna search him.

Hayastan

Player
Player
This person wants to provoke me in any way. He stopped my car and hit me with a Stone Gun. He searched for me without asking me and wanted to imprison me with any right. He has to do all this thing. He is out of rp

Hayastan

Player
Player
Im out of a game because he has no right to imprison me to provoke me in a city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom