Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Crys
Suspect ID
170680 / 19920
Date of violation
Aug 17, 2023
Time of violation
16:44
Proofs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1peF6PaU3dg7Le/d1337RW0ebi4?invite=cr-MSxHWFMsMTY1NDcwNjA0LA

asova

Player
Player
May i ask what i did in this clip. You were stopped in the middle of the road and i was going back down it. I was going to fast and my car has bad handling so i couldnt stop in time. It isn't my fault that that guy got out of my car and killed you it wasnt me .

James Crys

Player
Player
May i ask what i did in this clip. You were stopped in the middle of the road and i was going back down it. I was going to fast and my car has bad handling so i couldnt stop in time. It isn't my fault that that guy got out of my car and killed you it wasnt me .
You turned around and rammed me

asova

Player
Player
You turned around and rammed me
i turned around because i thought i hit u the first time becuase i was really close to you. The guy in my car wasnt even my friend he was a random person i was taking somewhere

James Crys

Player
Player
i turned around because i thought i hit u the first time becuase i was really close to you. The guy in my car wasnt even my friend he was a random person i was taking somewhere
Whyd you drive away so fast and do you have bodycam?

asova

Player
Player
Whyd you drive away so fast and do you have bodycam?
i didnt drive away so far i went flying and hit a pole and flipped so i kept sliding along the ground and also no i dont have body cam but you can see it all in the clip

James Crys

Player
Player
i didnt drive away so far i went flying and hit a pole and flipped so i kept sliding along the ground and also no i dont have body cam but you can see it all in the clip
I saw you stop driving then him hopping out rdming then hopping back in and you drove away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom