Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dado Fellas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 17, 2023
Time of violation
22:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dhIV52Ju04

Goksu Solid

Player
Player
We really screwed up. We didn't really realize that we were breaking the rules.
So we're waiting for prison.
Dude, you're absolutely wrong here, don't fool people by saying it's unrealistic, have you ever seen 8+ people waiting on the train track, and the trains have a high probability of crushing them, The purpose of that event is to kill other family members and keep your own family number high to collect a lot of points, but you are hidden and there is no chance of anyone coming. It's very low, so it's not nice for other families to get free wins!

GhostTrigger

Perhaps I know when you can be robbed. 💰👩‍💻
Player
Dude, you're absolutely wrong here, don't fool people by saying it's unrealistic, have you ever seen 8+ people waiting on the train track, and the trains have a high probability of crushing them, The purpose of that event is to kill other family members and keep your own family number high to collect a lot of points, but you are hidden and there is no chance of anyone coming. It's very low, so it's not nice for other families to get free wins!
There's no need to be so rude. We just admitted our fault and We are waiting for the punishment for it.

Skilyne

Player
Player
I do not know what to say to this. I can't take this all that seriously. On such a basis, I don't see people fighting for a weapons factory in real life. And there are only abandoned tracks in the city, as there are no trains or trams.And in real life, abandoned but built tunnels are often utilized in some other way.

Anyway, I just admitted our mistake, that was the purpose of my post. But, of course, a person of your own kind came now too xd

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID: 108442 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.18
ID: 108630
will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.18
ID: 64589
ID: 61534
ID: 108965
ID: 111270
ID: 58644
ID: 112878
ID: 36648
ID: 57529

( It is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use high ground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom