Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dailen West

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dailen
2. Your age:
3. Time zone :GMT+1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): Weekdays : from 15 Am to 20 or 21 Am
5. Average online per day:
6-8 hours
6. Your Discord : lildailen
7. Your Nickname : Prada Ghost
8. Your ID :
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : Crime

Additional information
1. I want to, Become a admin because i know alot about grand rp, i and i like to be a admin on stuff i have a lot of experience in FiveM in Calirp i use to be a mod but now i want to take it further, and become a grand rp admin. And i can help people in tickets and i Enjoy making people happy with our great server and i wish to become a admin i can take alot of responsibilities, Within grand rp such as be active alot and helping people with anything they may need help with Stuff am always down to help and am very experienced with code of Grand rp aswell and i know alot of stuff i been in the city for A year and half or so something like that and i know what the rules are MG PG Fail rp fear rp and all the other rules i know the rules. And i also wish to be the best admin there is And i think i can, do this by you guys accepting me and am very Well Known in the Community.

2. Am very honest and am always ready to help anyone i stay calm no matter what the situation is if i do get this job i will not be rping i will be looking at tickets all time and making sure everyone is having a good rp scene And making sure there is none that is gonna be when there is someone to go and i tell him if a gang is robbing him i say to listen to them and make sure he is listening if he is not he get Demorgan to the right amount of jail Time If he gets Demorgan For 180mins For breaking a rule it can be more or it can be a ban it depends what happening and i make sure none is ruining rp scenes and i also think that if i join the admin team the team will be stronger than ever because am active alot and i know all the rules and am very honest with others admins and everyone to begin with. And i also Respect Everyone within the server even if they got demorgan you must always respect everyone so you must always respect anyone even if they break alot of rules you must always be down for help and make sure that they are okay within the server.

3. I make a good fit in the team i know all the rules and i know that i always be loyal and am willing to learn anything am willing to learn new things and i have what it takes to become a grand rp admin and i know all the gang rules and i wish to be a Gang Curator as such as any gang but i wish to be a Gang Curator and i think that will be a very good fit with in me i know all the turf rules and stuff aswell and i know everything within the server stuff i Do some stuff know about admins I am willing to learn them rn and i want to make a good time in admin team and i want to learn new things within grand rp such as first becoming a assistant and then a Junior admin then admin then senior my goal is to make it as a admin and make it as a Gang Curator. and i wish to become a gang curator cause i have alot more experience with gangs then a state org i have alot of experience as State org aswell use to be 00 in FIB in Lukes term in en3 but i want to get admin in EN1 and am very well known with all the rules there is in grand rp and am willing to learn

2. What are your strengths?
i can speak English and Maltese And i am generous.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I get | OOC sometimes i can hang out when speaking english

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have and yes i am if i have

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom