Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzey Taktok

Player
Player
Leader of LSPD | Eray Black

lspd.png

Information
1. Your name IRL : Eray
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 7-9 Hours
5. Your Discord : eqps.
6. Your Nickname : Eray Black
7. Your ID : 27212

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

(1) I was at LSPD for 5 terms. 4 eras of them as High Command. (1 term Jimmy Booker, 2 term Oghi Flann, 2 term Chanush Movva). I learned a lot about LSPD from them. And now with what I've learned, I want to become the LSPD leader and help people. I want to reduce crime rates in the city and make Los Santos a safer city. I believe LSPD has huge RP potential. With this potential, I want to provide a higher quality RP for both LSPD and others. I will take people new to the city to the LSPD, as I once did, and make sure they enjoy this city.

(2) I want to establish a more motivated and more willing LSPD team by taking everyone's opinion together with the feedback from people. In this way, we can always move LSPD forward with bright ideas. It is more important for me to always work as a team and not make any decisions alone. I want to establish an LSPD order where everyone respects each other and no one has problems with each other.

(3) Type of Departments:

Special Weapon and Tactics ( S.W.A.T. ) :
A department consisting of people with experience in shooting, standing by to intervene in special operations and all kinds of dangerous events. They should go to the NG arena regularly and do target practice. The SWAT team has the greatest responsibility in convoys of state officials and VIPs.

Public Relationship :
The purpose of this department is to improve relations between the public and the LSPD by organizing events that the public will love. They should take care of people with courtesy at the forefront and show them that LSPD supports them in any problem.

Parking Enforcement :
The purpose of this department is to ensure the safety of roads and parking areas in the city. In order to ensure the safety of the city, first of all, the safety of the roads must be ensured. It is essential for every policeman to be trained in this department to be experienced and serve the city.

Internal Affairs :
It is a very difficult department that works meticulously to make sure that everyone working at LSPD behaves according to the rules. Their responsibilities are enormous. Working in a transparent manner, they examine all problems down to the smallest detail.

Human Resources :
This department, which is responsible for the recruitment of new officers, gives them all kinds of training and helps them experience. They work with the IA team to help them with a potential problem.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I give importance to (/me, /do) commands for everything to be realistic. The quality of the RP made for me depends on this.
- Opening the bodycam, closing the bodycam, writing tickets, pulling vehicles, all these should be realistic and commands should be used.
- Everyone new to LSPD should be taught these commands and ensure a better quality RP experience for everyone.
- I try to handle everything in an IC way and not go out of character as much as possible.
- Keeping good relations with other organizations and organizing events for people to have fun will ensure that everyone enjoys their work.

Ranking System :
30- Chief Of Police
29- Deputy Chief Of Police
28- Division Chief
27- Deputy Division Chief
26- Supervisor
25- Special Force
---- High Commands ----
24- District Attorney
23- Superintendent
22- Commander
21- Captain
20- Lieutenant Major
19- Sergeant Major
18- Major
17- Master Lieutenant
16- Senior Lieutenant
15- Lieutenant
14- Master Sergeant
13- Senior Sergeant
12- Sergeant
11- Master Corporal
10- Senior Corporal
9- Corporal
8- Patrol Officer IV
7- Patrol Officer III
6- Patrol Officer II
5- Patrol Officer I
4- Master Towing Enforcement Officer
3- Towing Enforcement Officer
2- Rookie
1-
My Best Leader +
the best leader i have ever seen, i think he should continue his successful leadership in every field in lspd

omni_tumberu

Player
Player
Leader of LSPD | Eray Black

lspd.png

Information
1. Your name IRL : Eray
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 7-9 Hours
5. Your Discord : eqps.
6. Your Nickname : Eray Black
7. Your ID : 27212

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

(1) I was at LSPD for 5 terms. 4 eras of them as High Command. (1 term Jimmy Booker, 2 term Oghi Flann, 2 term Chanush Movva). I learned a lot about LSPD from them. And now with what I've learned, I want to become the LSPD leader and help people. I want to reduce crime rates in the city and make Los Santos a safer city. I believe LSPD has huge RP potential. With this potential, I want to provide a higher quality RP for both LSPD and others. I will take people new to the city to the LSPD, as I once did, and make sure they enjoy this city.

(2) I want to establish a more motivated and more willing LSPD team by taking everyone's opinion together with the feedback from people. In this way, we can always move LSPD forward with bright ideas. It is more important for me to always work as a team and not make any decisions alone. I want to establish an LSPD order where everyone respects each other and no one has problems with each other.

(3) Type of Departments:

Special Weapon and Tactics ( S.W.A.T. ) :
A department consisting of people with experience in shooting, standing by to intervene in special operations and all kinds of dangerous events. They should go to the NG arena regularly and do target practice. The SWAT team has the greatest responsibility in convoys of state officials and VIPs.

Public Relationship :
The purpose of this department is to improve relations between the public and the LSPD by organizing events that the public will love. They should take care of people with courtesy at the forefront and show them that LSPD supports them in any problem.

Parking Enforcement :
The purpose of this department is to ensure the safety of roads and parking areas in the city. In order to ensure the safety of the city, first of all, the safety of the roads must be ensured. It is essential for every policeman to be trained in this department to be experienced and serve the city.

Internal Affairs :
It is a very difficult department that works meticulously to make sure that everyone working at LSPD behaves according to the rules. Their responsibilities are enormous. Working in a transparent manner, they examine all problems down to the smallest detail.

Human Resources :
This department, which is responsible for the recruitment of new officers, gives them all kinds of training and helps them experience. They work with the IA team to help them with a potential problem.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I give importance to (/me, /do) commands for everything to be realistic. The quality of the RP made for me depends on this.
- Opening the bodycam, closing the bodycam, writing tickets, pulling vehicles, all these should be realistic and commands should be used.
- Everyone new to LSPD should be taught these commands and ensure a better quality RP experience for everyone.
- I try to handle everything in an IC way and not go out of character as much as possible.
- Keeping good relations with other organizations and organizing events for people to have fun will ensure that everyone enjoys their work.

Ranking System :
30- Chief Of Police
29- Deputy Chief Of Police
28- Division Chief
27- Deputy Division Chief
26- Supervisor
25- Special Force
---- High Commands ----
24- District Attorney
23- Superintendent
22- Commander
21- Captain
20- Lieutenant Major
19- Sergeant Major
18- Major
17- Master Lieutenant
16- Senior Lieutenant
15- Lieutenant
14- Master Sergeant
13- Senior Sergeant
12- Sergeant
11- Master Corporal
10- Senior Corporal
9- Corporal
8- Patrol Officer IV
7- Patrol Officer III
6- Patrol Officer II
5- Patrol Officer I
4- Master Towing Enforcement Officer
3- Towing Enforcement Officer
2- Rookie
1- Trainee
approved!

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Interview will be on 19/08/2023, at 17:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact Oghi Flann or Julio Bloomfield or Chanush Movva in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom