Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Players nickname
Cheif Doe
Administrators nickname
Kenny Vis
Date
Jul 11, 2021
Time
17:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/npjXcmjfeaI

Doe

Player
Player
got demorgan for not wearing 51% blue even tho i was wearing blue heels and blue top that's 51% blue.
i didnt record my pov cuz in battleship my game lags alot due to so many ppl and cars around.
+ i can not change my cloths in jail
(Proof=
)

+ i got demorgan before even starts
while i was in jail familes killed all other gang members before event starts and i heard (kenny said they can kill ppl here cuz its not a event area) so why i got demorgan?

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
I asked you for pov at event and you did not provide any, you could easily switch clothes after i jailed you. Evidence was provided on my end to admins :)

Doe

Player
Player
1) it wasnt event area according to you(families killed all other gang members before event starts and you said it wasnt event area. )
2) i cannot change my my cloths after getting demorgan as u can see on the proof

Doe

Player
Player
+ i got demorgan before even starts
while i was in jail familes killed all other gang members before event starts and i heard (kenny said they can kill ppl here cuz its not a event area) so why i got demorgan?

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Have double checked admins evidence. The punishment is correct.closed!

Top Bottom