Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BoTrkey Ninja
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 17, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/

Bo Trkey

Player
Player
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a pressing issue within our community that requires immediate intervention. Over a period of time, our family has been subjected to a distressing pattern of toxic behavior, harassment, and inappropriate conduct from a particular group. I kindly request your assistance in addressing this matter effectively.

As many are aware, the family raid is intended to be an out-of-character (OOC) event where all participants should engage in a respectful and enjoyable experience. However, during recent raids, we have encountered a severe level of toxicity from the members of [Opposing Group Name]. These incidents are not isolated and have severely impacted our family's enjoyment of the game and the overall server atmosphere.

We have meticulously documented instances of their offensive conduct, which include verbal abuse, insults, and even instances of sexual harassment. These actions are not only in violation of the established server rules but also contrary to the principles of fair play and mutual respect that our community aims to uphold.

I urge you to review the provided Points of View (POVs), which unequivocally showcase the toxic behavior exhibited by [Opposing Group Name]. The following are direct links to the documented incidents:
[POV 1 - Verbal Abuse and Provocation]:
[POV 2 - Insulting and Harassing Family Member]:
[POV 3 - Post-Raid Verbal Aggression]:
[POV 4 - Unruly Behavior and Harassment]: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1090056416343113748/1141773544129306838/image.png
[POV 5 - Disruptive Conduct and Abuse]:
[Old POV - Continued Pattern of Toxicity]:
Furthermore, I want to draw your attention to their disrespectful actions beyond the raids. They have made derogatory comments, indulged in deathmatch behavior, and consistently disrupted the roleplaying environment for everyone involved.

As you can see that the curator's of unoffical org have warned everyone about the toxicity. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1140989315833397298/1140989328693133443/image.png

Given the substantial evidence and the consensus among server members regarding their toxicity, I humbly request that you take appropriate measures to address this issue promptly. Our community thrives on positive interactions, shared experiences, and respectful engagement. The actions of [Opposing Group Name] have egregiously deviated from these principles, causing frustration and distress to our family and many others.

I genuinely hope that we can work together to create a safe and enjoyable environment for all members of our community. Your intervention will not only rectify the immediate situation but also send a strong message that such behavior will not be tolerated within our server.

Thank you for your attention and understanding. I eagerly await your response and action on this matter.

Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom