Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Diana Baily
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 17, 2023
Time of violation
22:44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7IB2uxBbJU

CorGoVroom

Player
Player
We get killed twice before even count down starts not to mention ends. Player 234268 also gets sent to demorg for "fail rp" even tho she was doing what it was said. They gave us no real chance to run, not even get out the car in the first place.
RDM 197342
RDM 292379
RDM 282396

million blood

Player
Player
We get killed twice before even count down starts not to mention ends. Player 234268 also gets sent to demorg for "fail rp" even tho she was doing what it was said. They gave us no real chance to run, not even get out the car in the first place.
RDM 197342
RDM 292379
RDM 282396
I see in the vid they gave you demands u didnt stop thats 1st 2nd they gave you also count down upon engine block you didnt move you stayed in the car 3rd you didnt fear for your life thats called failrp 4th after that told you run for your life you didnt comply lmaoo why play a role-play if you cant rp at all !! In my opinion both of you should of been sent to demorg. Also u can see in the vid your friend that was in the back cl loool ... saying rdm when demands were given and didnt listen.

Aryaman Dhir

Deputy Director FIB | West Mafia
Player
It can be clearly seen you didnt follow the rp after seeing 3 cars with 4 people who demanded you to pull over, but you just kept driving by which gave us the rp reason to shoot you without demands because you didn't comply by us.

CorGoVroom

Player
Player
I see in the vid they gave you demands u didnt stop thats 1st 2nd they gave you also count down upon engine block you didnt move you stayed in the car 3rd you didnt fear for your life thats called failrp 4th after that told you run for your life you didnt comply lmaoo why play a role-play if you cant rp at all !! In my opinion both of you should of been sent to demorg. Also u can see in the vid your friend that was in the back cl loool ... saying rdm when demands were given and didnt listen.
Why count down when you dont even wait for count down to end LMAO, besides if we saying who should get demorg and stuff in that case all of you should get demorg for gen rule 6.15 as there was no countdown no nothing and you opened fire on us and lmk where it says that i aint allowed to get in my car and drive away after getting told to go away :))))))

Last edited:

CorGoVroom

Player
Player
It can be clearly seen you didnt follow the rp after seeing 3 cars with 4 people who demanded you to pull over, but you just kept driving by which gave us the rp reason to shoot you without demands because you didn't comply by us.
and you drive on the wrong side of the road on purpose to do your robbing and stuff and when thinking about it, its not really realistic to drive in the oncoming lane, is it now ?

CorGoVroom

Player
Player
oh yea btw, didnt you guys steal 2 wheel cases? i think the rules say you are ONLY allowed to steal ammo, guns, any armor (gang, fib, etc) balaclava and drugs and money only via fuction of gangs? Nowhere to be seen that you can rob wheel cases and i dont think you can just twist the rules like that in your benefit soo I think that is breaking gen rule 6.14 so you kinda owe us 2 wheel cases :)

Bozkurt

SFTU
Player
oh evet bu arada, 2 tekerlekli kasayı oynamadınız mı? Açıkçası kurallar SADECE çetelerinin bir şekilde cephane, silah, herhangi bir zırh (çete, fib, vb.), kar maskesi ve grafikleri ve para çalmanıza izin verilmesini söylüyor? Bence bu 6.14 gen kuralı, bu yüzden bize 2 tekerlekli kasa borçlusunuz.:)
NT :D u dont know rules dumbass :D

Mimmie⛧

Player
Player
sure stealing wheel containers is erm gen rule 6.14 ... yano your Only meant to steal illegal items hahahaha :unsure::sneaky:

million blood

Player
Player
It can be clearly seen you didnt follow the rp after seeing 3 cars with 4 people who demanded you to pull over, but you just kept driving by which gave us the rp reason to shoot you without demands because you didn't comply

oh yea btw, didnt you guys steal 2 wheel cases? i think the rules say you are ONLY allowed to steal ammo, guns, any armor (gang, fib, etc) balaclava and drugs and money only via fuction of gangs? Nowhere to be seen that you can rob wheel cases and i dont think you can just twist the rules like that in your benefit soo I think that is breaking gen rule 6.14 so you kinda owe us 2 wheel cases :)
Its called pickpocket🤣🤣🤣

million blood

Player
Player
NT :D u dont know rules dumbass :D

RDM 197342
RDM 292379
RDM 282396
You and your friend and your other friend that combat logged broke multiple rules ... plus your putting id and saying rdm rdm rdm which is not rdm since we gave demand and you and your friend failed the rp way of the hole concept of playing an rp server looool

million blood

Player
Player
Why count down when you dont even wait for count down to end LMAO, besides if we saying who should get demorg and stuff in that case all of you should get demorg for gen rule 6.15 as there was no countdown no nothing and you opened fire on us and lmk where it says that i aint allowed to get in my car and drive away after getting told to go away :))))))
Again all explain you in the nicest way possible when they gave demands to pull over they dont even need to give a count down .. there was a count down cause they actually wanted to give you girls a chance to stop ... after that they demanded you to leave and not go in the car which both of you didnt listen .... 4 ppl with guns at night robbing , you have to show fear and a roleplay way to act like it was happening in real life its the hole concept of the server ... no one is perfect everyone is trying there best but i see in the video it show that you your friend and your other that combat log while getting shot had no knowledge of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom