Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Diana Baily
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 17, 2023
Time of violation
22:44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7IB2uxBbJU

CorGoVroom

Player
Player
Well if you start a countdown at least finish it, its your fault you decided to give a countdown and you are the ones who didnt follow the 5 sec rule after you started it. So your fault. And my friend ,who actually crashed, if he really did combat log out, do you think he would of spawned back on the road or he would of spawned at hotel, house, fam house etc? Its one thing combat logging out and logging back in somewhere else, its a whole different thing crashing and actually spawning back at the rp situation. And about the pickpocket, nowhere is said that pickpocketing somebody gives you the rights to steal something else besides the items mentioned in gen rule 6.14.

million blood

Player
Player
Well if you start a countdown at least finish it, its your fault you decided to give a countdown and you are the ones who didnt follow the 5 sec rule after you started it. So your fault. And my friend ,who actually crashed, if he really did combat log out, do you think he would of spawned back on the road or he would of spawned at hotel, house, fam house etc? Its one thing combat logging out and logging back in somewhere else, its a whole different thing crashing and actually spawning back at the rp situation.
Send the clip that he actually crashed . Again the count-down sweetie was just an extra chance for the 3 of you to get of the vehicle , by the rules we dont need to give a count-down you failed to stop and comply with the pull-over demand so it leads to them shooting you on the spot with no count-down. I really hope you can take the time to review the rules... it was hard for me to learn the rules took me time but hey without rules were animals . so please take your time reading them again.

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved.
ID 282396,197342, 298779 will be punished for CR.
ID 197342 will also be punished for FailRp.
ID 283850 will be punished for Gen 6.2
ID 239037 will be punished for Powergaming and NonRp Driving.
ID 234268 will be punished for FearRp and Mixing.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom