Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ayden Jack
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 18, 2023
Time of violation
2:53
Proofs
https://streamable.com/es4dpn

mulla official

Player
Player
bro what dont you no about the 2 man flank and you want pov and im in your face shooting you while your shooting my family member dont get lost trying to kill one person when you no theres 2 people coming to you

Ayden Jack

A player
Leader of unofficial org
bro what dont you no about the 2 man flank and you want pov and im in your face shooting you while your shooting my family member dont get lost trying to kill one person when you no theres 2 people coming to you
Yo i dont need you typing so much put ur pov where ur mouth is just post the pov and stop typing i want your whole pov lil guy because you didn't miss a shot on me the whole informal the whole 13 minutes i was in this informal.

mulla official

Player
Player
i havent got the end clip cos of my pc froze near the end and it cut the pov but i have pov of the rest of the informal if you would like to see it

Ayden Jack

A player
Leader of unofficial org
i havent got the end clip cos of my pc froze near the end and it cut the pov but i have pov of the rest of the informal if you would like to see it
Post what u have i wanna see it because you are lying but show me what u got

Ozzie

Mane
Player
hes not asking for how he got killed you were cleary standing infront of him hes asking for pov bc u weren't missing shots.

Summer Targaryen

Player
Player
hes not asking for how he got killed you were cleary standing infront of him hes asking for pov bc u weren't missing shots.
You answered your own question. He was clearly standing infront of him. Ayden didnt miss shots either until Mulla rolled and ran away. Ayden just died first. *shrugs*

jemal bloodline

Player
Player
This kid didn't miss a shot on me the whole informal i want to see HIS FULL POV nothing less than that please to the reviewing admin..
u cant say he didnt miss a shot all game when all thats in ur pov is him cleary right infront of u and being actually good at the game would be and easy kill even for u...

Tucoo

OG BD type shit ya heard
Player
u cant say he didnt miss a shot all game when all thats in ur pov is him cleary right infront of u and being actually good at the game would be and easy kill even for u...
Stfu pussy ur friend have big hit box
u can see that on pov 1 play it on x0.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom