Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arnold_Kings
Administrators nickname
Abbas_Shah
Date
Jan 27, 2022
Time
19:04
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/6sxkTu5 https://imgur.com/a/aCGSC8p

Arnold Kings

Player
Player
I was banned for saying the F-word to another person, it was an accident and I truly didn't mean to say it. After getting banned without any warnings I was only given the reason "F-word". After I appealed I was told that the extra time was given for stream sniping when I didn't even know the guy was a streamer and I don't even know his twitch (or youtube) name or even the platform he streams on. I want to apologize for saying the f-word, but I never stream sniped. There is no reason I would do that, I only got into that situation, because I was called over there by my family members and I found them on the family view. Once again I never stream sniped, I don't know why I got 14 days, the ban for f-word usage is 3 days max as stated by rule 6.19 in general rules (6.19 F-words and N-words are restricted. | Ban 1-3 days). I never meant to stream snipe to ruin another player's experience, it is not something I support and I wouldn't do that.
I hope you understand my situation and reduce the time of my ban at the very least. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
It's n ot MAX it's recommended, in dependency what violations u had before and type of current violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom