Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dwayne Jouve
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 18, 2023
Time of violation
15:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tnL-8yG3Qzw

stage

Player
Player
Player 5057 and his friends have been hitting my cars since yesterday and waiting for me to get out of my driveway. When I came out of my driveway, he hit my car and tried to stop me and steal my car. Today he tried to take my parked car out of the green while I was working on the farm. A few hours later when I went to the mechanic to get my car modified, he stopped the engine of my parked car and stole my car. Yesterday, when he hit my car in the same way, I wrote to the admin. The admin gave a warning in-game but he still continues to mess with me. I haven't met or spoken to this person anywhere before, so I don't understand why he's constantly picking on me, but it's gotten really boring.

Car Ramming :
Car Stolen :

Angarali Namik

Player
Player
Player 5057 and his friends have been hitting my cars since yesterday and waiting for me to get out of my driveway. When I came out of my driveway, he hit my car and tried to stop me and steal my car. Today he tried to take my parked car out of the green while I was working on the farm. A few hours later when I went to the mechanic to get my car modified, he stopped the engine of my parked car and stole my car. Yesterday, when he hit my car in the same way, I wrote to the admin. The admin gave a warning in-game but he still continues to mess with me. I haven't met or spoken to this person anywhere before, so I don't understand why he's constantly picking on me, but it's gotten really boring.

Car Ramming :
Car Stolen :
I've already been punished for car ramming

Last edited:

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Rejected

Video is cropped and edited. Kindly read the rules of filing complaint here and open the complaint again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom