Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ales West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 18, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7q8SvDK1lgQ

Abdurrahman Kuzulkurt

Player
Player
Event Rule 1.2
When i want to try go outside the zone they killed me for no reason

Event Rule 1.3

1.Bug Abuse

You Can See Clearly in ''1.Bug Abuse'' pov ID : 30676 Yellow Scarf and 777 on the head Pink Tight mask , 46255 purple hair shouldering a man from behind the fence

2.Bug Abuse

2 guys behind the fence and i'm getting away from there , when I'm getting the back ID : 7142 , 3638 they scared because if they come closer i can see their ID they Know thats why they were hiding behind of fence

Before Fence , Before Fence 2

After Fence , After Fence 2

kermeaaa

Player
Player
You are doing vdm and we cant take position in zone border , we dont have any problem but you were in inside with car how you get in inside with car in jail i just asking maybe you did bug abuse or non rp driving how you did came inside with car ?

1) First dont say lie you are doing vdm because you try to get us in for you wanna we got warning from e.r 1.2

2) When you cannot you are tryed other option You're trying to push us out of the field to get your own family in first because your family need money maybe if you poor just tell me dont try do this in events

image.png

3) We got there by helicopter.

4) On your pov , your family member doing bug abuse and he saying * Girdim 10 snye var gir gir * he gonna doing f1 quit in zone for start the zone with bug . (any turkish admin can understand if they watch and maybe i want pov req because her doing bug abuse )
two of these three
image.png

Last edited:

Lucas Kovacs

Player
Player
Reviewed

ID 9581 will receive a punishment for ER 1.2
ID 3638 will receive a punishment for ER 1.2
ID 7142 will receive a punishment for ER 1.2
ID 46255 will receive a punishment for Bug abuse
ID 30676 will receive a punishment for Bug abuse