Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
beshoy errror
Administrators nickname
Kareem Zuma
Date
Aug 19, 2023
Time
16:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/e7UbLq3eGLE

bader

Player
Player
  1. Hello dear RP administrator , I open that forum because admin Kareem Zuma are accepting his friends forum and don’t punch them of they breaking rules they make’s as u can see in that forum (( Approved - RDM I 44068 10343 42404 18252 )) his friend didnt fear his life but the admin didn’t punch him on anyone of them and he accept his pov the guy that gave him demands his mic was bugged but he provided a video of him saying it in the same forum and the administrator Kareem Zuma still accepted it. I hop u guys take the right thing with that admin we want to be equal in the server. Thanks in advance

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Admin made correct decision, you only told player to get out of car with no other information and before others pulled out the guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom