Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hassan alexander
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 18, 2023
Time of violation
12:51
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/EL9jogY

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🀩
Senior Administrator
Reviewing....​

saifulHasan 0777

Player
Player

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🀩
Senior Administrator
Locked For Senior Administrator

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
And requesting POV from ID 96314 of entire situation.
you have 6 hours to do so.​

Dantee

Player
Player
Sir he is saying i scammed his family i didnt scammed his family we did a deal that im gonna buy the family for 20m and i will give 500k daily but the next day he was asking his family back so i was telling him that i will not give i will give 500k daily and then after some argument he said i dont need money in hindi lanugage so i spended all my money and he is still asking now i have too many peoples with me

Dantee

Player
Player
explaining you all the situation in short :

This guy sold me fam for 20m and we dealed that ill give 500k daily and then next day he asked for the fam back so i refused and after many argue he was saying me everytime u are scammer then i said him yes i am a scammer but after that i told him in POV 2 that im gonna give money but he said i dont need fam i am leaving grand rp and didnt text me for long time and then i saw that he is right so i spended the money and then he did a forum hope you can understand

Thank you !

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆Ιͺ π–˜π–π–—π–Šπ–Š π–—π–†π–’πŸš©
Player

saifulHasan 0777

Player
Player
harry sir i dont have pov . he also said that he did deal with me ... after a day of my deal i said give 500k .. he said he cant fam have some work so he can . i said so give back fam . now say him to give back fam or give daily 500k if he miss one day he should to give fam back and i will give full money .

Dantee

Player
Player
harry sir i dont have pov . he also said that he did deal with me ... after a day of my deal i said give 500k .. he said he cant fam have some work so he can . i said so give back fam . now say him to give back fam or give daily 500k if he miss one day he should to give fam back and i will give full money .

here is the image i asked u need money and u refused and second day u asked 2.5m directly and then i refused

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆Ιͺ π–˜π–π–—π–Šπ–Š π–—π–†π–’πŸš©
Player
true , he denied to take money so we spent in fam , he told i deleted game , so you have to be in a 1 statement !!!

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Up on reviewing, I decide to Reject the report.
As requested POV is not provided
Any violation of Gen Rule 1.7 will be checked and punished.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom