Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jalal Broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 19, 2023
Time of violation
13:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yE74Ixgpnp4

Jalal Broddy

Player
Player
Mention Timestamp When and what bug abuse he did
at 0:29 he went on the railing and turned on cruise control which is counted as bug abuse going on the railing is NOT bug abuse, but turning cruise control on is counted as bug abuse because it keeps the high speed instead of losing it when going on the railing, for example: I go on the railing and my normal speed is 100, and when I go on the railing my speed goes to 115, IF I dont press X and my cruise control is off, my speed will go back down to 100, but if I press X while my speed is at 115 it will stay at 115 which is counted as bug abuse and causes an unfair advantage because he doesn't have to use the railing anymore and just drives normally faster than me
and then check his POV and you will see he pressed X, therefore I ask for his pov

Nana Enzo

Ex Ballas Leader
Player
ID 19956 Provide Pov of that Event
you have 10h to do that

Trevor Chawarma

Player
Player
i dont post pov unitl he post full pov that he did the bug abuse too or am gonna do another forum and show u

Trevor Chawarma

Player
Player
bro is always crying like a kid nana i request hes full pov to post my pov
bc the cruse controll the last time i did it and u ddnt punch me

Trevor Chawarma

Player
Player
cruise control here is considered bug abuse, not the railing
bruh u guys want me to get banned i already have been banned for rail bug abuse in the same pov i was using cruse control we can talk to lebron bc the rail is bug abuse i saw u doing it first so thats why i did it, but not cruse control u cr at the end and this is not accepted in races as ur friend did a forum on me cr him I got banned so…
so stop craying and doing forums and u dont know anything

Last edited:

TomieNW

Player
Player
When a car slides along a rail or track, it experiences significantly reduced friction compared to driving on regular road surfaces. Friction between the car's tires and the road surface is what normally slows the car down. When sliding on a rail, this friction is almost nonexistent, allowing the car to maintain its speed more easily.

In summary, a car may appear to go faster when sliding along a rail due to reduced friction, rolling resistance, and less energy loss from air resistance.

I think rage engine follow the same rule xD

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
When a car slides along a rail or track, it experiences significantly reduced friction compared to driving on regular road surfaces. Friction between the car's tires and the road surface is what normally slows the car down. When sliding on a rail, this friction is almost nonexistent, allowing the car to maintain its speed more easily.

In summary, a car may appear to go faster when sliding along a rail due to reduced friction, rolling resistance, and less energy loss from air resistance.

I think rage engine follow the same rule xD
so to summarise it up, it shouldnt be driving 116 on the dirt track, rather it should be driving at 100 which is normal speed and it is abused here by using cruise control

Trevor Chawarma

Player
Player
Provide Pov and Timestamp Where He Did the Same Things
When the races started 4:13 to 4:20
They don’t know the rules like he accused me using cruse control negi ilya confirm it by saying there is no rule against it and they r saying rail is not a bug abuse so no other prof to me to get punched

Last edited:

Nana Enzo

Ex Ballas Leader
Player
Thread Rejected
There is no Rule For That and Its not Bug Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom