Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yarin
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: Yarin.#5504
6. Your Nickname: Tom Townsend
7. Your ID: 41387

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to be an admin because I want to help players, make players happy with events. I want to take care on the players who breaks the rules and make the server healthy and better. I am playing this server for a while and I know everything, every rule, every event, know how to handle with the players in this city.
I like to be in charge and lead players to the right way and to the fun way, I'm also director in the government and deputy leader in a family.
I think as admin I will succeed to help more people and make sure that everyone will follow the rules like they should.
In my past, I already was an admin in few servers and I know how to do it on the best way.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are that I know 2 languages perfectly (English, Hebrew), friendly, Socially, I know how to talk with people even when they wrong, I am patient, I have fluent English, I am calm, I respect everyone no matter who he is and what he done before.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I don't have..
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom