Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Fail RP, Ghetto Rule 1.12 and 1.7 | 34442 , 44068 , 15095 | Top G Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tiger Outlaw
Suspect ID
34442 , 44068 ,15095
Date of violation
Aug 19, 2023
Time of violation
15:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td4Y78H2VoQ

Tiger Error

Helping Everyone
Player
Hi Sir in the first of all
i was going to the oil well this family robing me and there is alot of rules break as you can see

1-ID 34442 ask me to say in the radio (Top G on Top)
But as you can see, he was wearing the clothes of the red gang, and they were also using the cars of the family, and they were not wearing their family clothes
This is a clear breaking of the rule Ghetto Rule 1.7

Top G family Clothes

2- in sec 00:09 when i say im not in family ID 15095 said (wait let me check) in this moment he send to me invite to the family hahahah
he must to call a admin to come and check me but what he did is clear Fail RP

3- ID 44068 shooting on my head 2 times and i was Respond to all requests from the guy how told me to drop everything i have so this is also clear breaking Ghetto Rules 1.12 yes he didn't kill me but he must to respect I'm complying with all the demands

With all regards

solar

Player
Player
i am aloud to make you say what ever i want you to say

Ferass Braxton

Player
Player
Hi Sir in the first of all
i was going to the oil well this family robing me and there is alot of rules break as you can see

1-ID 34442 ask me to say in the radio (Top G on Top)
But as you can see, he was wearing the clothes of the red gang, and they were also using the cars of the family, and they were not wearing their family clothes
This is a clear breaking of the rule Ghetto Rule 1.7

Top G family Clothes

2- in sec 00:09 when i say im not in family ID 15095 said (wait let me check) in this moment he send to me invite to the family hahahah
he must to call a admin to come and check me but what he did is clear Fail RP

3- ID 44068 shooting on my head 2 times and i was Respond to all requests from the guy how told me to drop everything i have so this is also clear breaking Ghetto Rules 1.12 yes he didn't kill me but he must to respect I'm complying with all the demands

With all regards
Hello,

In The Evidence which u Provide TOP G Fam are not Realted to This Situation All The Ids Mention Not in our Fam Except Id 34442
However During RP u should Fear and comply with All Demands Dosent Matter if he Request u to Say XXX Fam on TOP etc...

Also Ghetto Rule 1.7 are not Applied for Unoff ORG Baiscly We can Rob u without Fam Shirt Here is Proof :
Have a Good Day !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom