Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean Victor

Player
Player
Victor Family

Family Name - Victor Family
Family Owner - Dean Victor | 98780
Family House Number - 1416
Leader Discord - -Rodok
Leader Forum Name - Dean Victor

:Family Logo:

:Family Clothes:

:Family Story:

I used to do everything a white-collar person does, a stressful life, waking up at the same time every day to go to work, doing nothing but constantly paying bills and taxes with the money I earned as much as chicken feed. I was in harsh conditions where I worked and was constantly fighting with my boss.
If there was a problem at work, they only knew from me. I was like a trouble magnet. Later, I was fired from my job and, with financial difficulties and moral collapse, I suddenly decided and fled to Los Santos but things got out of hand.
When I was settling into the city, trying to save money to get rid of the uncomfortable hotel beds and buy a house. After, something unexpected happened. While I was driving in the south of the city, I see a person covered in blood suddenly. Then he jumped into my car and pointed a gun at my face. He was injured and desperately asked me to take him to a safe house. In such situations, I had no choice but to let things run their course. I quickly drove him to the address he said, but the neighbourhood had a different vibe. Although I was not entirely unfamiliar with such areas, fear engulfed me. As I wondered if I could make it out alive from there, some people dressed in yellow clothes approached me. They thanked me for my service and handed me an amount equivalent to three months of my earnings, declaring that I was now one of them. That's how I got involved with the Vagos in Los Santos.
In a short time, we achieved a lot of things, and I've been a part of these achievements. Isn't it true that those who can accomplish big tasks earn big money? - Of course, they make money-
In this way, I started to earn money quickly and within about 2 years (in IRL) I established my own crew. In this process, I spent a lot of time with my crewmates. In this process, we continued to extend and became a family, and we named ourselves "The Victor Family".

Over time, as a family, we got involved in activities such as heists, selling weapons and ammunition, drug trafficking, and extortion. We became one of the most ambitious families in the underground world.

: Family Goals :

1- Rule all the family territories
2- Buying family business for full control.
3- Will have sound people in different organizations.
4- Respect to other families and orgs.
5- Strong family alliances.
6- Will be respectful and helpful family in city.
7- Store Robbery with hostage
8- Hostage situation

:Family Ranks:

10-Leader - Owner of the Family.
9-Deputy - High commands of the family.
8-OG - Skeleton crew and event captain.
7-Supervisor - Trusted members who have lived in the family for a long time, members who review family relationships and taking field control. (Event times, profits and family cars etc.)
6-Dauntless - Members participating in illegal activities.
5-Captain - Active members of the family and members participating in events.
4-Advanced - People who have spent at least 3 weeks in our family and gained experience.
3-Wised - New members to our family with experience.
2-Apprentice - New members who have spent at least 1 week in our family.
1- Newbie - Newcomers to our family or the city.

: Family Rules :

1-He/she must be know city rules / rob rules / event rules
2- Must be respecfull for everyone
3- Participate in events and have fun
4- Must communicate well
5- Be nice and kind the other and don't be sexist and don't harrass anyone
6- No toxicty. Toxicity will not be tolerated.

Huseyin_btw

Player
Player
gentlemen the best. Victor On top
giphy.gif

Flexx Victor

Player
Player
Victor Family

Family Name - Victor Family
Family Owner - Dean Victor | 98780
Family House Number - 1416
Leader Discord - -Rodok
Leader Forum Name - Dean Victor

:Family Logo:

:Family Clothes:

:Family Story:

I used to do everything a white-collar person does, a stressful life, waking up at the same time every day to go to work, doing nothing but constantly paying bills and taxes with the money I earned as much as chicken feed. I was in harsh conditions where I worked and was constantly fighting with my boss.
If there was a problem at work, they only knew from me. I was like a trouble magnet. Later, I was fired from my job and, with financial difficulties and moral collapse, I suddenly decided and fled to Los Santos but things got out of hand.
When I was settling into the city, trying to save money to get rid of the uncomfortable hotel beds and buy a house. After, something unexpected happened. While I was driving in the south of the city, I see a person covered in blood suddenly. Then he jumped into my car and pointed a gun at my face. He was injured and desperately asked me to take him to a safe house. In such situations, I had no choice but to let things run their course. I quickly drove him to the address he said, but the neighbourhood had a different vibe. Although I was not entirely unfamiliar with such areas, fear engulfed me. As I wondered if I could make it out alive from there, some people dressed in yellow clothes approached me. They thanked me for my service and handed me an amount equivalent to three months of my earnings, declaring that I was now one of them. That's how I got involved with the Vagos in Los Santos.
In a short time, we achieved a lot of things, and I've been a part of these achievements. Isn't it true that those who can accomplish big tasks earn big money? - Of course, they make money-
In this way, I started to earn money quickly and within about 2 years (in IRL) I established my own crew. In this process, I spent a lot of time with my crewmates. In this process, we continued to extend and became a family, and we named ourselves "The Victor Family".

Over time, as a family, we got involved in activities such as heists, selling weapons and ammunition, drug trafficking, and extortion. We became one of the most ambitious families in the underground world.

: Family Goals :

1- Rule all the family territories
2- Buying family business for full control.
3- Will have sound people in different organizations.
4- Respect to other families and orgs.
5- Strong family alliances.
6- Will be respectful and helpful family in city.
7- Store Robbery with hostage
8- Hostage situation

:Family Ranks:

10-Leader - Owner of the Family.
9-Deputy - High commands of the family.
8-OG - Skeleton crew and event captain.
7-Supervisor - Trusted members who have lived in the family for a long time, members who review family relationships and taking field control. (Event times, profits and family cars etc.)
6-Dauntless - Members participating in illegal activities.
5-Captain - Active members of the family and members participating in events.
4-Advanced - People who have spent at least 3 weeks in our family and gained experience.
3-Wised - New members to our family with experience.
2-Apprentice - New members who have spent at least 1 week in our family.
1- Newbie - Newcomers to our family or the city.

: Family Rules :

1-He/she must be know city rules / rob rules / event rules
2- Must be respecfull for everyone
3- Participate in events and have fun
4- Must communicate well
5- Be nice and kind the other and don't be sexist and don't harrass anyone
6- No toxicty. Toxicity will not be tolerated.
+++++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom