Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joseph Foreman
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 2, 2022
Time of violation
9:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCSc95erRfo

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
Running to forums if you shot us first? Well consisting you made this forum post who’s running to the forums? And no we wouldn’t we would pull up 40 deep at your house and wipe you all out 🥵😘 instead of running to forums.
hahahah really? We always can host you babe 😘
Also really missed fleece you guys in ghetto and dont worry we will come for that back

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
hahahah really? We always can host you babe 😘
Also really missed fleece you guys in ghetto and dont worry we will come for that back
You ain’t hosting shit myg 🤣 we strongest fam in city no cap. Where’s your 30 cars you won from fam war leme ask you this bozo? #Round3UpComing

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
You ain’t hosting shit myg 🤣 we strongest fam in city no cap. Where’s your 30 cars you won from fam war leme ask you this bozo? #Round3UpComing
Damn somebody bring a chair to this guy his greed gonna give him a heart attack:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
You stating that you are strongest fam in city and pissracing with me dangg

Mark Bozo

Player
Damn somebody bring a chair to this guy his greed gonna give him a heart attack:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
You stating that you are strongest fam in city and pissracing with me dangg
You need some money to fund your broke fam? Our garage alone is worth more than ur fam house and that’s facts… 🤣

frosttty flakes

Player
Player
Guys tou really mistake me for someone else.
Put a pair of glasses also maybe you can see your small pp thanks to that:unsure:
goofy ass 🤡
f20z30qt2mj71.jpg

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
You need some money to fund your broke fam? Our garage alone is worth more than ur fam house and that’s facts… 🤣
wow i thought you were joking on previous posts but you are really boasting with ingame currency now ahahahaah

Well done you made more farm, planted more seeds also feed cows more than me which is a great success for you Mark!

Mark Bozo

Player
wow i thought you were joking on previous posts but you are really boasting with ingame currency now ahahahaah

Well done you made more farm, planted more seeds also feed cows more than me which is a great success for you Mark!
Wow wee! Your a bellend aren’t you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom