Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer Watson

EMS CHIEF
Player
Information
Your name IRL – Ashwani Singh
Your age - 24
Time zone - GMT +5:30
Average online per day - 8 Hours
Your Discord – LUCIFer#2246
Your Nickname - Lucifer Watson
Your ID - 120512

Additional information

Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List Four reasons with explanation)

1)
I was in EMS Since 10 Years In The City and I Have Completely Dedicated Myself Into EMS As An Hardworking EMS Employee. Now with my extensive experience in Emergency Medical Services and Proven leadership skills, I am confident in my ability to effectively lead and enhance the EMS with My Full Potential.

2) I have a strong background in Emergency Medical Services, with 4 Terms of experience in various roles, Including Head Of ARO, Head of AS, Dean Of Training, Head Of Training, DC Of Training, Chief Of PR and 2 Terms Deputy Chief (Currently). Throughout my career, I have consistently demonstrated a deep commitment to providing high-quality patient care, optimizing operational efficiency, and fostering a culture of continuous improvement within EMS organization.

3) Lastly, I Think Leadership Is Suitable for Me Because I Have Served EMS For a Long Time and Gained a Huge Amount of Experience by observing the Thick and Thins from The Past Leader Terms. I Have A Huge Amount Of Patience, I Handle People And Situations Smartly and Accordingly. I Have Helped Uncountable Number of New Employees to Climb the Ladders of Success, At the Same Time even Handled Many Different Types of Situations at Once. I Add Unity and Diversity to All the Employees, We All Are Friends and we always cover each other’s backs. At Last, I Will Make the Backbone of The City (EMS) The Strongest by adding my full potential to it.

4) I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the EMS. With my experience, dedication, and passion for Emergency Medical Services, I am confident that I can lead EMS to new heights of excellence.

Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.

1)
I Would Keep A Watch On The Trainings to see if the students are trained to the Maximum Standards Or Not, because The New Employees Are The Upmost Priority For The RP Level In The Organization and After-all The Future Of EMS Is On The Line.

2) I Would Hire Night-Shift Employees To Keep The Lobbies full and Also Keep the Calls Working and Boost Their Encouragement Toward The Organization by providing them exciting bonuses.

3) I would promote Rp by participation in Global Hostage Situation as in the past few terms I am seeing that EMS is not participating in Global Hostage Situation.

4) Due To the Issue of The Lobbies Going Empty, I Would Like to Introduce a New System in Which 2 Employees will be working In The Lobby and 2 High-Commands Will Be On Stand-by To Cover The Lobby When Needed.

5) I would promote Every Employee and High-Command based on Their Experiences and Hard-Work.

6) I would Keep At least 1 LEO In PH lobby because of many Patients Harassing and Ear-Raping the Employees.

7) To address the low level of med kits at Central Hospital. I am proposing a proactive way of increasing it by hiring new employees and giving them exiting bonuses so they can work a lot and earn money as well.

Thank You for Considering My Application,

Yours Faithfully; -

Lucifer Watson

LuFFy GoD

Commander of LSPD
Player
+ He possesses excellent leadership qualities, which enable him to effectively guide and inspire others.

john vain

ex Deputy Chief of EMS
Player
he could be a great leader for the org. he is trying his level best to make the org better day by day💯💯💯

SatishTiwariii

Satish Tiwariii
Player
Information
Your age - 24
Your ID - 120512

Additional information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List Four reasons with explanation)

1)
I was in EMS Since 10 Years In The City and I Have Completely Dedicated Myself Into EMS As An Hardworking EMS Employee. Now with my extensive experience in Emergency Medical Services and Proven leadership skills, I am confident in my ability to effectively lead and enhance the EMS with My Full Potential.

2) I have a strong background in Emergency Medical Services, with 4 Terms of experience in various roles, Including Head Of ARO, Head of AS, Dean Of Training, Head Of Training, DC Of Training, Chief Of PR and 2 Terms Deputy Chief (Currently). Throughout my career, I have consistently demonstrated a deep commitment to providing high-quality patient care, optimizing operational efficiency, and fostering a culture of continuous improvement within EMS organization.

3) Lastly, I Think Leadership Is Suitable for Me Because I Have Served EMS For a Long Time and Gained a Huge Amount of Experience by observing the Thick and Thins from The Past Leader Terms. I Have A Huge Amount Of Patience, I Handle People And Situations Smartly and Accordingly. I Have Helped Uncountable Number of New Employees to Climb the Ladders of Success, At the Same Time even Handled Many Different Types of Situations at Once. I Add Unity and Diversity to All the Employees, We All Are Friends and we always cover each other’s backs. At Last, I Will Make the Backbone of The City (EMS) The Strongest by adding my full potential to it.

4) I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the EMS. With my experience, dedication, and passion for Emergency Medical Services, I am confident that I can lead EMS to new heights of excellence.

1)
I Would Keep A Watch On The Trainings to see if the students are trained to the Maximum Standards Or Not, because The New Employees Are The Upmost Priority For The RP Level In The Organization and After-all The Future Of EMS Is On The Line.

2) I Would Hire Night-Shift Employees To Keep The Lobbies full and Also Keep the Calls Working and Boost Their Encouragement Toward The Organization by providing them exciting bonuses.

3) I would promote Rp by participation in Global Hostage Situation as in the past few terms I am seeing that EMS is not participating in Global Hostage Situation.

4) Due To the Issue of The Lobbies Going Empty, I Would Like to Introduce a New System in Which 2 Employees will be working In The Lobby and 2 High-Commands Will Be On Stand-by To Cover The Lobby When Needed.

5) I would promote Every Employee and High-Command based on Their Experiences and Hard-Work.

6) I would Keep At least 1 LEO In PH lobby because of many Patients Harassing and Ear-Raping the Employees.

7) To address the low level of med kits at Central Hospital. I am proposing a proactive way of increasing it by hiring new employees and giving them exiting bonuses so they can work a lot and earn money as well.

Yours Faithfully; -

Lucifer Watson

+

MOURAD

Player
Player
Information
Your age - 24
Your ID - 120512

Additional information

1)

1)

Yours Faithfully; -

Lucifer Watson
He will be a good leader im sure!!!

Ambro uchiha

Player
Player
Information
Your age - 24
Your ID - 120512

Additional information

1)

1)

Yours Faithfully; -

Lucifer Watson
From my perspective he will be the best leader to ever have in ems history .I suggest to give him a chance because from his experience I really think he will take ems to a step ahead from where it is currently. Lucifer is Best of bests option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom