Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyler Durden
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 21, 2023
Time of violation
11:13
Proofs
https://youtu.be/AkSsEpOjtxE

Jensen

Player
Player
I was in the process of clipping another guy for a different rule break when this guy tries to pickpocket me.

ErnestoDeLaCruz

Player
Player
Nice montage. You better post POV you anti AFK all that time on my shop tent. Provide pov for 15 minutes to show full situation.
You showing how you appeared in beach market but you not showing full RP situation for admins better understand whats happened in that 15 minutes on that tent. Besides you mixing after and not showing full POV its hard to understand whats happened

To be honnest removing shoes the only way to fight ANTI afk people like you mate. Like i explained you before and after the video you dont want to show. If you want to be forum warrior then lets go i have all day for that. Will post something as well. You have to obey rules as well.
:)

Last edited:

Ece Durden

Player
Player
Nice montage. You better post POV you anti AFK all that time on my shop tent. Provide pov for 15 minutes to show full situation.
You showing how you appeared in beach market but you not showing full RP situation for admins better understand whats happened in that 15 minutes on that tent. Besides you mixing after and not showing full POV its hard to understand whats happened

To be honnest removing shoes the only way to fight ANTI afk people like you mate. Like i explained you before and after the video you dont want to show. If you want to be forum warrior then lets go i have all day for that. Will post something as well. You have to obey rules as well.
:)
as you can see, it says trying to pickpocket you not steal shoes. And how can you lie about anti afk? its hilarious. How can he anti afk while hes playing game and seeing your stealing and made a action about that. You are also liar not rule breaker. And theres no RP situation you just came and trying to pickpocket.

Jensen

Player
Player
That’s not how any of this works my friend. You initiated zero RP. It’s not shoes you’re trying to steal, the message clearly says pickpocket. Also I’m not afk as you can see. I’m clipping a video for another report I was working on.

ErnestoDeLaCruz

Player
Player
as you can see, it says trying to pickpocket you not steal shoes. And how can you lie about anti afk? its hilarious. How can he anti afk while hes playing game and seeing your stealing and made a action about that. You are also liar not rule breaker. And theres no RP situation you just came and trying to pickpocket.
Its not video. Its montage showing couple seconds of me in it. You not been on that situation so whats your deal ? You not saw the full situation so stop posting offtopic

Jensen

Player
Player
If anything you’re abusing an ability in game that is only available to gang or unofficial org.

Jensen

Player
Player
Take the L man. I provided everything that is required. How about you show your POV since it’s on you to defend yourself.

ErnestoDeLaCruz

Player
Player
This user got a warning for offtopic
Why you not visible on his prerecorded video montage then ? Give me 5 mins i will show my pow then you runing in and starting to shout nonsense.

Provide your POV while rule breaking, in waiting lol.
Why you lying ECE you been there while clearly visible on your mans pov you not at least the one in that video prerecorded montage of couple seconds visible something happened betwean him and me.

Lying on thread you been there and saw situation while you not been there could led to your forum account termintation.

I post mine in complaints secion soon after admins will investigate you lying you there on scene and the couple second video of me on it :)

I dont denny i approached your man. Just saying he have to provide 15 mins of POV who will show whats happened on that blue tent. Why he dont want to post longer POV ??

ErnestoDeLaCruz

Player
Player
Provide your POV while rule breaking, in waiting lol.
You cant request me anything you not been on the scene. Stop lying.
You come on beach market to record others and provoke peoples this is what you do and you rule brake as well. Stop lyinh you saw situation because its on video you not been there. This thread should be locked to prevent further offtopic.

Ece Durden

Player
Player
Why you lying ECE you been there while clearly visible on your mans pov you not at least the one in that video prerecorded montage of couple seconds visible something happened betwean him and me.

Lying on thread you been there and saw situation while you not been there could led to your forum account termintation.

I post mine in complaints secion soon after admins will investigate you lying you there on scene and the couple second video of me on it :)

I dont denny i approached your man. Just saying he have to provide 15 mins of POV who will show whats happened on that blue tent. Why he dont want to post longer POV ??
Hahahahahah

Jensen

Player
Player

Are you slow? She can see my whole screen. There is no montage. I’m showing my whole screen in the pov.

Ece Durden

Player
Player

Yeah you werent lying about anti afk and removing shoes i guess. Lmao

ErnestoDeLaCruz

Player
Player
You lying about being there its serious. I tryed to remove your mans shoes maby i misclicked doesnt matter. I am approached him and this is for admins to investigate.

So stop lying about being there since you ran to us then your pal ran to you to other beach market side and you both came back on that tent to harrash me.

I strongly recommend for your man to provide full POV situation since he filling complaint about my actions. For admins better to understand full situation to why this happened its better for him to post at least 15 minutes video.

Im not going to repply further as this is becoming offtopic and you acting like you witnes while you not been there on the tent then my approach to him happened.

Ece Durden

Player
Player
You lying about being there its serious. I tryed to remove your mans shoes maby i misclicked doesnt matter. I am approached him and this is for admins to investigate.

So stop lying about being there since you ran to us then your pal ran to you to other beach market side and you both came back on that tent to harrash me.

I strongly recommend for your man to provide full POV situation since he filling complaint about my actions. For admins better to understand full situation to why this happened its better for him to post at least 15 minutes video.

Im not going to repply further as this is becoming offtopic and you acting like you witnes while you not been there on the tent then my approach to him happened.
if you are accusing us for harrassing then report us? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom