Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kadir alkan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 21, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/A4s_I26dSBU

Tilter Reddington

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
hit my car out of the green zone to steal it, once we locate you and killed you, you broke NLR rule and come back after one minute but only share 30 seconds of POV, my friend you need to upload extended pov

Jesse Snowflake

Are you mad?
Player
if you think it's my fault. suprise me. i'd like to see your pov. I suggest you open forum

Tilter Reddington

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
Reviewing
14:34 you guys get finished and go back to hospital.

pov1

14:36: you guys come back

pov2

Abuzar they're only sharing 30 seconds of pov to cover their multiple rule breaks. They tried to push my car out of green zone to steal it. Once we killed them and stopped them they came back and started provoking us. So we need extended pov from their side of the whole situation so you can make your call more clear.

Last edited:

Tilter Reddington

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
14:34 you guys get finished and go back to hospital.

pov1

14:36: you guys come back

pov2

Abuzar they're only sharing 30 seconds of pov to cover their multiple rule breaks. They tried to push my car out of green zone to steal it. Once we killed them and stopped them they come back and started provoking us. So we need extended pov from their side of the whole situation so you can make you call more clear.
oh btw please ask any Turkish admin to translate especially 2nd pov. Hes admitting that he pushed my car out of green zone. He said: "How am i gonna steal it then if the car is in green zone." Like he genuinely thinks it's okey to do that.

Jesse Snowflake

Are you mad?
Player
oh btw please ask any Turkish admin to translate especially 2nd pov. Hes admitting that he pushed my car out of green zone. He said: "How am i gonna steal it then if the car is in green zone." Like he genuinely thinks it's okey to do that.
where is car stealing part

Abuzar Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting ID 359 & 95703 to provide extended POV of the same situation.
(You have 8 hours to do so)

Abuzar Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 359 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.15

(GR 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example, issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom