Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AtaFlex

BROTHERHOOD
Leader
Your name IRL: Ata
Your age: 19
Time zone: GMT +3.00
Average online per day: Around 9-10 hours
Your Discord: atahelia
Your Nickname: Ata Flex
Your ID: 200095
Additional information
1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I have been in this organization for very long time and i am deputy of this term so its an honor for me to be considered suitable for this role.
- I have confidence that this role will suit me completely and i think i meet the requirements of my role, so i think i can lead and i believe i can make this organization more workable and i just think this term was perfect and i want to continue like this amazing term.
- The reason i want to be the leader because this organization is very important to me and i spend a lot of time and i have so many friendships made here are very important for me and i want to be the Leader of this organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- With the true management of org balance we can make more events with that system which helps the roleplay.
- Human Resources will be more active like the other state organizations. They will be in charge for many different parts of organization (Recruitments, weekly background checks, activity checks.)
- LifeInvader will be in touch with other state organizations for news department articles/interviews. (will get requests from them)

- Concerts, parties, meetups for LifeInvader will continue as often as they are now.
- I'll take care about citizens requests like if they want a race, contest, parties depends to what they asked ill handle the organize these requests.

Jordan Huxley

Player
Player
Rejected
Punishment History isn't appropriate for leadership also as you are the current deputy in LI and Curators have had to deal with multiple issues involving HC and Deputies at the moment you would not be accepted for leadership. Please reapply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom