Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Blackjack Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2023
Time of violation
12:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/n3tEKZuB_BQ

Furkan YounG

Player
Player
We were protecting the sonal panels we installed, we gave a demand and you didn't go, then you came again, we gave a demand again, you didn't go again and you broke the rule of coming every 15 minutes.

Blackjacksa

Player
Player
I was alone and you didn't give me any warning. When I saw that you killed the dead person, I wanted to go and look, use your head and look at your screen recordings and see if my id was given to me.

Furkan YounG

Player
Player
and you are bored without demand, this is against the rules, I think your family should get a warning or you
What do you expect me to do when you come to me during the clash? I clashed with 3 people there and then you come to me to find out what happened?

Furkan YounG

Player
Player
How do I know if you're going to shoot me or not when you come near me while I'm fighting there, after all, I'm fighting there and you're coming near me, is what you're doing right?

Blackjacksa

Player
Player
we should not interfere with the business of managers they make the fairest decisions and your body camera may be asked for your point of view.

Furkan YounG

Player
Player
we should not interfere with the business of managers they make the fairest decisions and your body camera may be asked for your point of view.
How can I give you a demand if you come to look at me while I'm fighting with someone? You're coming from my left, but someone in front of me is shooting at me with a revolver.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Approved

Player 165544 will recieve punishment for FailRP and MK

(No demands are given here.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom