Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ricky Quantum
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2023
Time of violation
12:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_1ftjI44jHI

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
This go in to the Arena when we try to Arrest him

All in POV
first of fall, its GZ so we cant rob atm , secondly i showed my ID card as im in legal org so i cant rob atm since script not allow us to do,and requesting pov from another guy to whom i shoed my passport. and already i was at arena before it and also its my informal time and was OOC character that time, and they were forcing me to search me after i reject them , it should be clear that i cant rob atm since im in legal org and showed them ID. and its arena right .

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
first of fall, its GZ so we cant rob atm , secondly i showed my ID card as im in legal org so i cant rob atm since script not allow us to do,and requesting pov from another guy to whom i shoed my passport. and already i was at arena before it and also its my informal time and was OOC character that time, and they were forcing me to search me after i reject them , it should be clear that i cant rob atm since im in legal org and showed them ID. and its arena right .
As i see it you are at the ATM so we have propper course to ask for ID and search and detain you. No matter if you rob the ATM or not.
It is right that you showed id/Passport but, The you disobey the officers instruktions and went inside Arena

Ajit Akatsuki

Player
As i see it you are at the ATM so we have propper course to ask for ID and search and detain you. No matter if you rob the ATM or not.
It is right that you showed id/Passport but, The you disobey the officers instruktions and went inside Arena
what disobey ? im from media i cant let u search due to some personal reason, and after seeing ID ( not passport) u shouldnt even ask me to search as no point of that.

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
what disobey ? im from media i cant let u search due to some personal reason, and after seeing ID ( not passport) u shouldnt even ask me to search as no point of that.
Gen Rule 6.2 Say you cant leave a RP Situation and that is what you did, when entering Arena. This is why you are here. Where you wanted by the state at that Point ? If yes we have the right to search you.

Ajit Akatsuki

Player
Gen Rule 6.2 Say you cant leave a RP Situation and that is what you did, when entering Arena. This is why you are here. Where you wanted by the state at that Point ? If yes we have the right to search you.
nope and neither i have any illegal stuff

Ajit Akatsuki

Player
so what is the reason for not let us search you when you have nothing to hide, and you have no reason to escape in to the Arena
simply i was there for practicing before informal , and as i showed my ID and all it should be clear that i cant be suspect and yea thats why i went, no time to waste before informal

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
simply i was there for practicing before informal , and as i showed my ID and all it should be clear that i cant be suspect and yea thats why i went, no time to waste before informal
That was your your choice but now you will be in jail and miss out on a lot of other stuff. That is in my book not good time management. Next time let him arrest you and ask for lawyer, if what you say is right you will be free in no time and not get in problems

Ajit Akatsuki

Player
That was your your choice but now you will be in jail and miss out on a lot of other stuff. That is in my book not good time management. Next time let him arrest you and ask for lawyer, if what you say is right you will be free in no time and not get in problems
wdym ? what i will miss? and for he will arrest me if i have not did anything wrong, and ik how much it takes time when we request a lawyer, hell i still remember when i opted for lawyer and he took 30 min +

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
most probably he will be punished according to rules but it doesn't change the fact that ur abusing ur rights + force rp , people playing arena and ur just interrupting and irritating them and so desperate to get them demorgen or put them in jail , it describe your ic chracter nothing else also it can be seen u dont know whts going on forum should be made by another officer who was already there + more clarificarion
ok it will be your funeral

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
most probably he will be punished according to rules but it doesn't change the fact that ur abusing ur rights + force rp , people playing arena and ur just interrupting and irritating them and so desperate to get them demorgen or put them in jail , it describe your ic chracter nothing else also it can be seen u dont know whts going on forum should be made by another officer who was already there + more clarificarion
Yes i have no clue who the 10-15 is even do i ask 3-4 times. I do not do force RP and we are there due to be got a call. We are just doing our Jobs. You are right we need more proof, maby the 10-15 was thinking that the officer was joking with them, and there for he went in. But if the admins want they can request pov of id 99316

Ajit Akatsuki

Player
Yes i have no clue who the 10-15 is even do i ask 3-4 times. I do not do force RP and we are there due to be got a call. We are just doing our Jobs. You are right we need more proof, maby the 10-15 was thinking that the officer was joking with them, and there for he went in. But if the admins want they can request pov of id 99316
Yea but this showes that how desperate u are, I mean when 8 cars and 17 ppls ask to pull up FIB car in highway he keeps running to green Zone not following the demand and leading to mass rule break, still we didn't cry on forum.

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
Yea but this showes that how desperate u are, I mean when 8 cars and 17 ppls ask to pull up FIB car in highway he keeps running to green Zone not following the demand and leading to mass rule break, still we didn't cry on forum.
I Think i know what you referer to. Yes it was a rule break, and was the only one who got Punished for it. It is easy to judge the book on its over. But if you Care to look past that you Will see that i give people a change many more times, than i post on forum. But as a Leo yes we are more on the forum than others due to our jobs. If you Care to see in video. I am just looking it is LSPD who is dealing with this 10-15

Last edited:

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
I Think i know what you referer to. Yes it was a rule break. It is easy to judge the book on its over. But if you Care to look past that you Will see that i give people a change many more times, than i post on forum. But as a Leo yes we are more on the forum than others due to our jobs. If you Care to see in video. I am just looking it is LSPD who is dealing with this 10-15

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
first of fall, its GZ so we cant rob atm , secondly i showed my ID card as im in legal org so i cant rob atm since script not allow us to do,and requesting pov from another guy to whom i shoed my passport. and already i was at arena before it and also its my informal time and was OOC character that time, and they were forcing me to search me after i reject them , it should be clear that i cant rob atm since im in legal org and showed them ID. and its arena right

We know for a fact that you show id, off Duty. and that you are not wanted by the State. I know that you and the officer is friend and he was Calling on you when you went in to the arena. The question is if that is a Gen Rule 6.2 or you just went in due to that you know the law and you know there is nothing more he Can do. But that is for a admin to decide

Ajit Akatsuki

Player
I Think i know what you referer to. Yes it was a rule break, and was the only one who got Punished for it. It is easy to judge the book on its over. But if you Care to look past that you Will see that i give people a change many more times, than i post on forum. But as a Leo yes we are more on the forum than others due to our jobs. If you Care to see in video. I am just looking it is LSPD who is dealing with this 10-15
When LSPD guy dont have any problem then why u coming in forums? Let him post by himself as he was the main person is situation. Isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom