Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ricky Quantum
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2023
Time of violation
12:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_1ftjI44jHI

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
We know for a fact that you show id, off Duty. and that you are not wanted by the State. I know that you and the officer is friend and he was Calling on you when you went in to the arena. The question is if that is a Gen Rule 6.2 or you just went in due to that you know the law and you know there is nothing more he Can do. But that is for a admin to decide
Media never goes off duty, so y we can show it. And there the problem solved so yea that's why, and imagine being in arena for more practice and suddenly I comes out as ( I got parcel in IRL and when I came back 2 officers forcing me and after that I comply and showed everything and went back to my work. Is am I even IC character that time?

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
I Think i know what you referer to. Yes it was a rule break, and was the only one who got Punished for it. It is easy to judge the book on its over. But if you Care to look past that you Will see that i give people a change many more times, than i post on forum. But as a Leo yes we are more on the forum than others due to our jobs. If you Care to see in video. I am just looking it is LSPD who is dealing with this 10-15
Give a chance to whom? And believe me if I want to be a forum warrior then ez 6-7 forums would be there only on Leos ya but I don't do that as I don't wanna make others in trouble.

Eren Western

Leader of The Western Family
Leader of unofficial org
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 53294
Will Receive a Punsihment for Breaking Gen Rule 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom