Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinxyMalono

3x Leader: Lifeinvader
Player
INFORMATION
1. Your name IRL: Minxy Malono
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord: minxymalono
6. Your Nickname: Minxy Malono
7. Your ID: 5944

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Leader of: Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• As a dedicated member of Lifeinvader, I've witnessed the immense potential that our organization holds. I’m driven by an unwavering passion to lead and guide the growth of Lifeinvader into new horizons.
  • I will ensure that Lifeinvader remains at the forefront of media innovation, capturing the attention of our audience in exciting new ways.
  • I am committed to creating a motivated and engaged team that excels in their respective roles. I’ve fostered these values since the opening of Lifeinvader in En3, and I’m honored to say that I was in the first term of Lifeinvader. Working closely with Nyx's exceptional HC team as an intern, cemented the foundation for my current interim leadership today. I quickly climbed the ranks with ease due to my work ethic and willingness to work in every department when help was needed. My triple hat and high command experience has allowed me to take on the interim leadership position which gives me the confidence to know that I will carry out a successful term with my dedicated, talented, and driven team.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Creative Team

Prior to my current temporary interim leadership position, I was running the Creative Team as the Department Director. In fact, I was one of the first appointed Department Directors when the position was created under Carlo Russo’s term. During my current term as DD, our team has put life back into the creative department by increasing the amount of high valued quality events and roleplay within the organization.
I pride myself on having an amazing team of employees which specialize in events, posters, video editing and writing of CNN's and broadcasts. We have worked closely with LSPD/FIB to organize crowd control and security for these events which has helped us keep things on track. We recently added Guest Judges to our events from other organizations to broaden our connection to the community. Work life balance is very important to me and my HC team. So, I implemented the Company Retreat experience! This entails hosting a Li sponsored event for the community, i.e. Batman vs. Humans, to destress and recharge after working our events. It also doubles as the perfect marketing tool for Lifeinvader!

Ads Team

Recently, our HC team as a whole came to the conclusion that the ads exams and training system were not up to par. We knew that something had to change in order to make the Ads Department stronger. We have been working closely with the Department Director, Ralph Cook, of the ads team. He single handedly introduced a new 4 phase training and exams system for current and future staff! It is my goal to create a friendly and inviting environment within our Ads Meeting room for staff to hang out and assist each other while receiving training to strengthen the team. I remember my start in ads. I was so grateful that my family, the Russo's, would have these sessions daily. I want to bring those family values to the ads team. I truly feel as though it will make a difference. Currently, we are working on updating and improving the internal ads policy to ensure that it is more user friendly which leaves less room for error.
I’m also proud to announce that we have revamped the Human Resources department. Their new duties will include, but not limited to, overseeing the exam process, training for new ads team applicants, updating the employee database, assisting with spotting
mistakes, issuing warnings/suspensions, and giving a helping hand to the team when the PDA is full. In short, this department will be the beating heart to strengthening the Lifeinvader ads team.

Journalism Team

The Journalism team holds a special place in my heart because it was my double hat department when I first started working for Li. Although people tend to sleep on this department, I’m honored to say that it is one of the most passionate and strongest teams to date. The recently promoted HOD, Pandu Pluxury, has run the department since they were in their lower ranking position. They have built the team from the ground up and their enthusiasm for quality journalism shows!

Collective Goals:
  • Provide more in-depth structure, consistency, and organization.
  • Continue building a talented team. Strength in numbers is key!
  • Bring back the daily news to potentially include weather forecasting.
  • Create training videos to clearly define the department's expectations regarding quality content creation.
  • Build a rapport with the community to show that we are a reliable news source!

The Journalism Department has come a long way, and we can’t wait to share the progress!

In closing, I think that I am an asset to the organization and will do what it takes to put Lifeinvader back on the map. It comes naturally to those who eat, breathe, and literally sleep all things Lifeinvader. The Li team has become my ohana and my second home... I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Thank you for attending my MinxTalk and stay fabulous Los Santos! ~Minxy Malono

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom