Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maad_Bobbb
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2023
Time of violation
20:19
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysCzT7whl00

._Bobby

Player
Player
These Guys are too smart I think these Smart Guy Need little Break

._Bobby

Player
Player
For other thing that you written cant Give you any reply Because you are too smart as we see in that video Leave it on the Admin Decision

Mark Madnuts

Player
Player
Let me reply on this thread. You drove over several people before this situation escalated. The shot was just to warn you. You were patched up 2 minutes later by the shooter. Be honest and just upload a video of the whole situation.

I don't understand whats your problem, people just want to have a good time in the server and don't want to be run over by someone out of the blue. And after several warnings (including the last shot + patch up) put up for RDM.

Please just play RP as intended and stop being as you are inside and outside the game.

._Bobby

Player
Player
Let me also Reply on your Comment. 1) (You drove over several people before this situation escalated.) Ans. Dept. Collectors already give 5 seconds to Both to get Out and who are you to ask me about that. 2) . The shot was just to warn you. Ans. RP server Not a shooting server. 3) (Be honest and just upload a video of the whole situation.) Ans. already Uploaded the whole situation Video go check it and if you have your own POV to Show Show That you guys Patch me , ( Deceiving admins )

4) I don't understand what's your problem, people just want to have a good time in the server and don't want to be run over by someone out of the blue. And after several warnings (including the last shot + patch up) put up for RDM. Ans ( I am Doing a proper RP Doing my Proper Job again who are you to interfere in my RP life, (including the last shot + patch up) don't lie about patch up.

5) Please just play RP as intended and stop being as you are inside and outside the game. ) Who are you to tell me what I have to do go learn some Rules you guys are fully on mixing saying RDM VDM Metagaming in game and here you guys are showing that you guys know all the rules

6) For your kind information Admin Was at the Situation no need to also say that you were Giving UB demands to get out + Saying parking space that , that space is your personal space, as admin clearly said that that was a Public Space.

#learnsomerules

._Bobby

Player
Player
Tomorrow Posting UB demands as well Because Now It's Night Here

Arian Smith

Player
Player
Let me also Reply on your Comment. 1) (You drove over several people before this situation escalated.) Ans. Dept. Collectors already give 5 seconds to Both to get Out and who are you to ask me about that. 2) . The shot was just to warn you. Ans. RP server Not a shooting server. 3) (Be honest and just upload a video of the whole situation.) Ans. already Uploaded the whole situation Video go check it and if you have your own POV to Show Show That you guys Patch me , ( Deceiving admins )

4) I don't understand what's your problem, people just want to have a good time in the server and don't want to be run over by someone out of the blue. And after several warnings (including the last shot + patch up) put up for RDM. Ans ( I am Doing a proper RP Doing my Proper Job again who are you to interfere in my RP life, (including the last shot + patch up) don't lie about patch up.

5) Please just play RP as intended and stop being as you are inside and outside the game. ) Who are you to tell me what I have to do go learn some Rules you guys are fully on mixing saying RDM VDM Metagaming in game and here you guys are showing that you guys know all the rules

6) For your kind information Admin Was at the Situation no need to also say that you were Giving UB demands to get out + Saying parking space that , that space is your personal space, as admin clearly said that that was a Public Space.

#learnsomerules
sure people will learn rules when you learn to not use discord

Mark Madnuts

Player
Player
If we did lie about the patch up, or any other things we did upload the whole video than, including the few minutes before and after.

Thanks in advance and thanks for you honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom