Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
eddy montana
Suspect ID
51158, 47330
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2023
Time of violation
21:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_0xAe5wRh4

ByAS

Player
Player
I'm standing on the side of the road, not inside his house, how can he shoot me?
They stop by saying heeyyy while they are going, and they kill me, if they let me go I'll go anyway

ByAS

Player
Player
I'm standing on the side of the road, not inside his house, how can he shoot me?
They stop by saying heeyyy while they are going, and they kill me, if they let me go I'll go anyway
You can hear pov say hello in 13 seconds

Frenkie Hope

Warning Club 51158
Player
Lmaoo🤣

Rolex Hope

Rockford Ghetto 🔫
Player
I am giving warning to you. Might be a audio issue. You can clearly see my audio is on. And btw you are standing on our property.

ByAS

Player
Player
I am giving warning to you. Might be a audio issue. You can clearly see my audio is on. And btw you are standing on our property.
Are all the roadsides your property?
Why are you calling "Heeyyy Hello" on your way, there is no problem with the sound.

Rolex Hope

Rockford Ghetto 🔫
Player
Why are you calling "Heeyyy Hello" on your way, there is no problem with the sound.
u dumb or what? cant you see you are on our driveway. thats not a roadside lmao xD. The sound you heard is from another guy not me.

Rolex Hope

Rockford Ghetto 🔫
Player
actually there is no audio issue, my mic was low, if you listen the pov at max volume you can clearly hear my warning and 5 sec countdown.

Kratos Falcon

Player
Player
Not all roadside stupid but tht place u are standing on is in tht property cuz its the driveway of the garage.
Your problem not fearing for life and standing thr when he gave u warning.

What a bozo
:ROFLMAO:

ByAS

Player
Player
you are the people who will not be contacted
Let the result be declared, we will not fall to your level again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom