Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rashida Hoodrich
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
Aug 22, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZBxW87_h2E https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/461359/#post-1692233

rashidsanjar31

Player
Player
We were doing highway robberies with 2 family cars and 4 family members. We got warning for GR 6.16. Also our family got a warning as well. Here is a POV of mine, I couldn't provide earlier because the forum was locked for unofficial organization's curator. I posted my POV in my family discord but I think that was not enough. I want a reconsideration about this situation and punishments. Check my POV to see there were 4 people robbing him. Thank you.

Sokon Daz

Player
Player
Here is my POV also showing that we are 4 people.

I believe that the warning my family "HoodRich" received should be revoked and me having to spend 180 minutes in jail falsely should be compensated.

About the jail time, It should've been 120 minutes as that's what the rules (G.R 6.16) show in official GrandRP Discord, but I got 180 minutes.

Omarㅤ

Player
Player
bro stop crying ther guy who reprte u he have 3 player in the pov so how admin can see ??

Sokon Daz

Player
Player
bro stop crying ther guy who reprte u he have 3 player in the pov so how admin can see ??
We're not crying, we believe the fact that the forum was closed within 24 minutes was unfair as we couldn't show our POV's of the situation and got a false punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom