Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitting Bull

Sitting Bull
Player
1. Your name IRL: Bosko
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 10-12 hours
5. Your discord: hejz#9750
6. Your Nickname: Hejz Gotti
7. Your ID: 5483

Additional Information

1. Leader of Bloods Gang

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Im playing on grand rp server for more than a year and a half.
I was playing on RS#1 server and first of all i was leader of number 1 family on server.
I understand in every rule on this server. I was high command in every organization i was in and i think its time to take a next step and take leader of it.
I know how to lead people. I have friends that was leaders of gang organizations on RS server , they are all playing here and they will get high command if i get leader of bloods , and i also have friends that will come to this server when they hear that i got leader.
They will be here for events , for turfs , same as me.
Every member in organization will be tested before joining in it, only people that know rules will be in org.
They will get rankups when i see that they deserve it.
I already have turf team , they are ready to take a season , they are best of best in Rs server.
There will be specific ranks for things that members will do , graffiti team , turf team , cland team etc.
My goal is to make people see how real gang organization look like , and to win season.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
People will get bonuses for things they do , that will make them play more and more when they see that they are important to me and to organization.
In a very short time we would take control of the ghetto, most people on this server find it interesting. They will know all city and all gang rules.
All members would be included in certain events at a certain time , in most of organizations only few guys is going to event and a lot of them just spend time on something else but not on gang org , this will be changed.
We will make ingame meetings so we can see how things going.

Thanks you for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom