Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

solar

Player
Player
Information
- Your name IRL: Nate
- Your age: 16 .
- GMT+2
- 8 TO 10+
-Your Discord: natey7367
- Your Nickname: Casey Dior
- Your ID: 34442

1. Leader of... Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation.)

The primary reason behind my leadership in this organization is to create a well-structured, enjoyable, and active community. I am driven to contribute my leadership skills, motivation, and passion to enhance the organization for everyone involved.
One of my key motivations for assuming the leadership role is to establish a fun, efficiently managed, and systematic association. My aim is to leverage my skills and enthusiasm to improve the overall operations of the group.
Leaving my mark on this project is important to me, especially since I plan to step back from RP in 4 or 5 months for out-of-character reasons.
Gang activities offer more than just combat; they provide an opportunity for a higher level of roleplay. For instance, in hostage situations, our experience can be used to develop effective strategies. Rather than simply roaming in gang cars, we can elevate gang performance at events. Based on my experience, POV gangs excel in roleplay, bringing fresh content to the city, which is why I prefer playing in Turf. I also believe in the importance of disciplined communication among gang members to avoid issues stemming from radio spamming. Additionally, we should incorporate more diverse events, such as car robberies, instead of solely focusing on house robberies. I am confident that becoming the leader of this organization will allow me to make a meaningful impact, fueled by my past experiences with the Bloods .
Unlike other gang leaders, my focus extends beyond myself to the well-being of my group members. Ensuring their happiness and rewarding hard work will foster loyalty and drive them to elevate the Bloods to new heights. Attendance at events will be mandatory, and I will provide bonuses as incentives for participation.

3. Your advices for improving the RP level in the organization.
High Command (HC) positions should be granted to individuals who display maturity and the ability to manage the gang in the leader's absence.
Our selection process for new gang members should prioritize individuals who know how to treat others with respect.
Those who actively contribute to arranging gang meetings and events should be rewarded with bonuses.
As Bloods, we aim to revitalize the drug business in the city, encouraging increased sales of cocaine and weed both on the streets and the black market, as this aspect has been less active recently.

I will get the Leadership ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom