Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jendo gilgamish
Suspect ID
78860 | 71284 | 5917
Date of violation
Aug 23, 2023
Time of violation
21:19
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cfWyCXUK7s

Babszi Fox

π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“…π“π’Άπ“Ž π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π’·π’Άπ’·π“ˆπ“π’Ύ
Leader
You walked into the middle of a gunfight. Why are you blaming someone else?

Babszi Fox

Leader
your companions shot me first. no one asked me to leave the scene either. The armed struggle developed from that. Is it normal to walk into the middle of a fight without gear? Don't you feel this is PG?

Babszi Fox

Leader
lol
you don't even know who shot you.... xD my ID is not on your POV or your post :D
nice play on imagery, but from my POV can see perfectly that you're coming into a gunfight. Why did you come there? You can see in your video that you were invited there. You knew you were coming into a gunfight. What would you do if you knew what was going to happen?
you couldn't take action because you weren't on duty, so you're taking revenge with an RDM?
The one who shot me from below couldn't have known if I was coming into the fight, but he shot me without a demand.
The rule says that as soon as my team get a shot, my team can start the fight without RDM.
Did you walk so casually when you see the signal for reinforcements on your map, without a weapon, that you don't fear for your life?
I don't think so at all.
This is simply revenge against people you have nothing to do with in this fight. You spy and seek revenge.

Last edited:

Jindo Gilgamesh

Player
Player
lol
you don't even know who shot you.... xD my ID is not on your POV or your post :D
nice play on imagery, but from my POV can see perfectly that you're coming into a gunfight. Why did you come there? You can see in your video that you were invited there. You knew you were coming into a gunfight. What would you do if you knew what was going to happen?
you couldn't take action because you weren't on duty, so you're taking revenge with an RDM?
The one who shot me from below couldn't have known if I was coming into the fight, but he shot me without a demand.
The rule says that as soon as my team get a shot, my team can start the fight without RDM.
Did you walk so casually when you see the signal for reinforcements on your map, without a weapon, that you don't fear for your life?
I don't think so at all.
This is simply revenge against people you have nothing to do with in this fight. You spy and seek revenge.

Last edited:

Babszi Fox

Leader
Open forum. I write wherever I want. because I was there in the fight, I saw it all and I protect my team from the likes of you. What's wrong with that? That I know too much and stand up for the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom