Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Berkay_Karma
Administrators nickname
Magnes_Haste
Date
Aug 23, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/aRcaXwx

Sarsimaz

Player
Player
Hello again, I started this server the same way I saw from constant posts and social media, and I didn't master most of the rules, I apologize for this, I want to tell you about the incident, my friend had a tool he wanted very much, and unfortunately he couldn't afford this tool, so I bought him this tool to help my friend, but today I realized that it was a crime, my goal was not to evade taxes, I want to go back to this place where I gave my long hours, I was very worried, I ask the administrators to give me another chance, I'm ready for the most severe sanctions if it happens again.

Sarsimaz

Player
Player
I have been working hard since I started the game and I have 11 million in my account, I have nothing else, please forgive me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom